Maple leafs 2010-11 | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Maple leafs 2010-11

Oh the humanity kessel picked last, the all star game what a gong show.

We need this guy to play.

C2633D81F7D5C590C19BBE0725.jpg

BOOOO.... yah, i slotted him to be last (won back all the money i lost on skinner going so high).....
but i still don't think skinner should have been in the allstar game...

anyone think beauch and kommie are going to get traded?

they are selling, you are going to watch.....
no one is putting a gun to your head, you know its a poor product, so don't complain when you buy it...

I know it's a poor product, you know it's a poor product, we all know it a poor product. Yet WE all keep buying it. I never ever said I don't enjoy the product they sell. All I'm trying to say is that it's not really worth the price they charge when other teams and venues around the NHL sell at more reasonable prices. I love the Leafs, all I'm saying is they should lower thier prices, but that would never happen because we all keep buying, may be not all but most.
By the way, last I checked we live in Canada, hockey is in our blood, I'll complain about it if I want, the difference is I'll do it from the ACC. You...

Yet WE all keep buying it.

Not all and not most fortunately. The sensible people stay home as they have better things to do than to watch (forget about paying) a bad product (what else would you call it?) on TV. So I guess you are one of the people who ocassionaly go and actually cheer when the Leafs score a goal, right? How do you do it and why? I cannot figure that out. If you go and pay, why don't you boo them at least and stop cheering when they score ocassionaly a goal. I guess you are glad they are fighting to stay away from the last place, right? 9th or 10th place would be preferable ... the boys didn't give up on the season (I know the draft picks are not important). Great, there's always another year, right?

I am not knoicking for your willingness to dish out the dough, I will just never understand why ....

I know it's a poor product, you know it's a poor product, we all know it a poor product. Yet WE all keep buying it. I never ever said I don't enjoy the product they sell. All I'm trying to say is that it's not really worth the price they charge when other teams and venues around the NHL sell at more reasonable prices. I love the Leafs, all I'm saying is they should lower thier prices, but that would never happen because we all keep buying, may be not all but most.
By the way, last I checked we live in Canada, hockey is in our blood, I'll complain about it if I want, the difference is I'll do it from the ACC. You...

And absolutely nothing will change...last I checked Van, MTL, Cal, Edm were all in Canada...and I dont see them putting up with the suck fest we have in this city. You know why....cuz they don't put up with mediocrity. They dont put with being the last stop for NHL has beens on the way to cottage country. This team will continue to be mediocre due to the fact that 18,800 sheep will continue to pack the ACC even if MLSE put out 5 racoons on skates as long as they have a LEAF jersey on.

And absolutely nothing will change...last I checked Van, MTL, Cal, Edm were all in Canada...and I dont see them putting up with the suck fest we have in this city. You know why....cuz they don't put up with mediocrity. They dont put with being the last stop for NHL has beens on the way to cottage country. This team will continue to be mediocre due to the fact that 18,800 sheep will continue to pack the ACC even if MLSE put out 5 racoons on skates as long as they have a LEAF jersey on.

"Sheep"... exactly, me included !

I know I've been complaining about the Leafs and been giving away tickets on occassion but on Feb 19/2011 the Leafs play Ottawa and I got tickets. I did give them away, not because I don't want to watch the Leafs play but family members of a cancer stricken 24 year old Army Soldier want to be there. This soldier will be dropping the puck at centre ice. I've been told that he is on borrowed time and since it's Army night at the ACC, the Leafs appoved this soldier to drop the puck and the family is trying to get as many family members as possible to see this live and cheer him on. Hopefully you can tune in too. Thanks to that soldier for protecting us and giving us the freedom to live free.

I remeber back in the day, when my ex girlfriend lived in Montreal. The Canadians would lose something like 3 games in a row and radio talk shows would be livid, people would be like we should send (team player here) back to the farm team for a few games. If they lost 5 in a row I would be worried for the teams saftey walking about downtown Montreal. In Toronto, its not even about winning anymore, its about the "spirit" as per their new slogan. What is this, 5 year old houseleague hockey??? its about the spirit??? WTF, this is a pro team, its about winning!!!

The Yonge st. has been booked a few days ago for the parade. Lets go Leafs ...

The Yonge st. has been booked a few days ago for the parade. Lets go Leafs ...

Lol an honest mistake...that was the Rock that did the booking!

15-10 Rock over the Wings

Last edited:
Lol an honest mistake...that was the Rock that did the booking!

15-10 Rock over the Wings

Who? What do you mean Rock? This is Leafs town buddy .... Our team has beaten all the odds. They had only 4 percent chance making the playoffs. Well, that number is more like 60 now. So yes, we are coming and the parade will be great. And yes, we all were calling for coache's had back in Nov, well he is our idol now. And the goalie nobody knows, he's an idol too ... LOL

Who? What do you mean Rock? This is Leafs town buddy .... Our team has beaten all the odds. They had only 4 percent chance making the playoffs. Well, that number is more like 60 now. So yes, we are coming and the parade will be great. And yes, we all were calling for coache's had back in Nov, well he is our idol now. And the goalie nobody knows, he's an idol too ... LOL

The Leafs left town after '67. I was there. Most fans just haven't realized it yet.
Shelling out big bucks to watch a team struggle to make the playoffs year after year after year after year?
Not putting Keon up in the rafters? Time to move away from the dark side - Canada's National Sport Rocks!

The Leafs left town after '67. I was there. Most fans just haven't realized it yet.
Shelling out big bucks to watch a team struggle to make the playoffs year after year after year after year?
Not putting Keon up in the rafters? Time to move away from the dark side - Canada's National Sport Rocks!

I agree.

You make too much sense. You are definitely not the type of a customer MLSE targets.

The Rock beat Washington 13-12, their record is now 10-3 with 2 games to play, and they play Buffalo (8-3 2nd place) on April the 8th, for their last home game.

Think the Leafs will make the playoffs?

they have a 0.3% chance of making the playoffs.

The Rock beat Buffalo 12-11 in Buffalo - They will play Washington in the Final in Toronto.

Lacrosse games are very entertaining to watch. The fact that they can legally crosscheck and slash the crap outta each other is just so much fun to watch.

Back
Top Bottom