Oh yeah!!

This years gonna be the year ;)

TML%20Parade%20Schedule.jpg

*prayers to hockey gods*

Pleaaaaseeee don't suck!!

That's pretty much it.

It's not about making the playoffs and going all the way to the final,
just don't ****en suck anymore.

I think they'll be at least more entertaining this year. I may not even cancel Leafs TV before Christmas. ;-) Playoffs would be nice - even one round.
The fact that those who made the team this year really earned it is refreshing, and a step in the right direction. The Marlies are going to be a decent watch this year too!

I just like the fact that the average age of the roster isn't in the 30's anymore lol

let the kids play, what's the worst that can happen?

worked in Chicago.....

I just like the fact that the average age of the roster isn't in the 30's anymore lol

let the kids play, what's the worst that can happen?

worked in Chicago.....

agree. aggressive, decisive - they played last night like the junior A teams do - like they wanna play!

Oh Toronto, when will you learn? Stop giving this team and corporation your hard earn cash or they will never improve.

43 yrs since a cup( I wasnt even born!!) It sure would be nice though.....maybe the police are paying them not to win cuz the post game looting/celebrating/mischief would be worse than G20.....

leafs are playing well..

burke is an awesome GM, and Wilson finally has something to work with

Goalies have to actually earn playing time... Gust won't automatically earn the number 1 spot, he has GSG who wants the job just as badly
Kessel has a solid line mate now in versteeg

Bozak is better
Kuli will hopefully continue to improve
grabbo will hopefully rebound

I was disapointed that they let mitchell on the team, instead of cuputi or even kardi, granted they get more playing time in the marlies to improve themselves, whereas mitchell will always be a 3-4 line player from now on

I predict the fallowing 20+ goal seasons from:
Kessel
Versteeg
Kul
Macauthur

10+ goal scores
bozak
Brent
Armstrong
Phenuf
Grabo

last year was pathitic, only 8 players in double digits and only 2 above 20.. we've gotten better in scoring, defense, and goaltending...

i predict a strong 28th place finish
naw im only kidding, i really think we might get into the playoffs, or just miss them

probably a 7th, 8th 9th 10th place finish in the east..

let's see where they stand after the first 20 games. . .

definitely like how they played the second period last night. . .

I'm in New York this weekend. Went to the Friday game at MSG. What an awesome time. Our seats were right behind the Rangers goal. Couldn't believe the speed of the Leafs coming out of their end, I haven't seen that in years. There were a LOT of Leafs fans in the audience. After the game we had beer and verbal abuse thrown at us, Rangers fans are really sore losers lol.

Ya the leaf offense looks pretty good so far. Oh crap I hope I didn't jinx it!

I know! Goddamnit!!!!!

you must now do something do appease the hockey gods.

sacrifice a chicken. or a virgin. or better, a virgin chicken. make this right flashMonkey. Make this right!

Back
Top Bottom