magats take over congress | Page 44 | GTAMotorcycle.com

magats take over congress

It's almost like last time there was a "peaceful protest" things went sideways and the a whole bunch of people got in serious crap or something. And a bunch of them are going to end up in jail because of a federal law the person they were protesting in support of put in place to punish other protesters on the other side of the argument.

And then the guy they were protesting for was still fired anyways after all that effort.

Weird.

Can't quite put my finger on what the connection might be here. But there's something going on here.

20 thousand national guard on hand, good for optics. Almost like North Korea

20 thousand national guard on hand, good for optics. Almost like North Korea

Well, hey, what could have gone wrong huh?

It may be a troll but the scary part is that she may be brain washed like the Japanese in WWII. Many islanders committed suicide because they had been convinced they would be raped, killed and eaten by the American troops.

She may have a crush on Trump, as repulsive as it may seem. I suspect a person I know has a latent crush on Trudeau Sr. and has a hissy fit every time someone finds dirt on the Liberals. Idol worship has many forms.

Green policies first. The world is moving on, get with the plan. You’re saying the same things that the town of Asbestos in QC did when the world finally said “why are you still mining this ****?”.
Think is, this is political pandering. The oil still flows south, just uses dirty locomotives that spew 40% more CO2 than a pipeline, and come with Lac Megantic transportation risks.

Obama kicked the can down the road for years, all 5 of the State dept studies came back favoring a pipeline, he didn't want to irritate enviro donors. Still he refused. Trump listened to scientists and greenlit the project.

Funny how Dems claim they are on the side of Science! Unless it offends a well heeled donor.

Think is, this is political pandering. The oil still flows south, just uses dirty locomotives that spew 40% more CO2 than a pipeline, and come with Lac Megantic transportation risks.

Obama kicked the can down the road for years, all 5 of the State dept studies came back favoring a pipeline, he didn't want to irritate enviro donors. Still he refused. Trump listened to scientists and greenlit the project.

Funny how Dems claim they are on the side of Science! Unless it offends a well heeled donor.
Meh they are all the same. One will lie to your face and be antagonistic, the other will sweet talk you and lie behind your back. In the end the average person loses.

Supposedly the going-away party that Trump tried to arrange (in competition with the Biden inauguration) also fizzled. Perhaps the Americans in general have decided that it's time to move on.

The Twitter thread linked to by the above article is hilarious:
I have my doubts that you can rely on pretty much anything the MSM in the U.S. reports, and that applies to Canada as well.

Snitch for 9 years.... zero arrests lmao.

Wait, I thought the proud boys were neo nazis? Why is their leader Mexican?
Their other leader stuck a dildo up his ass for who knows what reason....these are the people that are followed by neo-nazis....

Snitch for 9 years.... zero arrests lmao.

Wait, I thought the proud boys were neo nazis? Why is their leader Mexican?

I thought he was Cuban? I just assumed the proud boys couldn't read his name, thought he had a great tan and were confused enough to say OK.

I thought he was Cuban? I just assumed the proud boys couldn't read his name, thought he had a great tan and were confused enough to say OK.
Mind you there was a heap of very tanned white supremacists at the capitol on the 6th too. Maybe all the neo nazis have eye problems.

White supremacists were doing the bidding of an orange guy with a Jewish daughter and son-in-law. Yet they hate...

No one says they are geniuses (stable or otherwise).

White supremacists were doing the bidding of an orange guy with a Jewish daughter and son-in-law. Yet they hate...

No one says they are geniuses (stable or otherwise).
Or perhaps a more likely scenario... not everyone that disagrees with the far left is a white supremacist... the media is even claiming the gamestop debacle is being done by white supremacists... even though reddit is very much to the left of center.

Or perhaps a more likely scenario... not everyone that disagrees with the far left is a white supremacist... the media is even claiming the gamestop debacle is being done by white supremacists... even though reddit is very much to the left of center.

What media? I’m reading that it’s nerds. I think nerds makes more sense.

Back
Top Bottom