Looks like Ford...Got it done! | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looks like Ford...Got it done!

Doug doesn’t scare me , and i think he’s slowly getting the message healthcare is a train wreck ( it literally is) . I hope they put some effort into the areas it is sorely needed .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

• Haha
Reactions: TK4
It can be spun over and over..... the main reason he did it was spite, plain and simple.
Maybe so... he was a councilor for a long time, his brother the Mayor, and both would have seen a lot of silliness in Toronto council chambers.

It doesn't change the fact that TO council was spending 2x the average in Ontario.

Go to a council meeting and watch - it's amazing. Toronto isn't particularly bad, you can find the same shenanigans and tomfoolery in council's across the province. A lot of small-time politicians realize they have little yes power, but a lot of no power, it's hard to get things done, but easy to slow, and derail things so they do a lot of that in exercising powers.

Not a good look for douggie. Cabinet ministers appointed today. His nephew is minister of citizenship and multiculturalism. First term MPP given a cabinet post and it's an overweight white man that's related to the premier. At least pretend that cons are changing with the times.

Back
Top Bottom