License plate cover | GTAMotorcycle.com

License plate cover

Same here. couldn't find anything. I'm gonna follow this thread to see if anyone has a solution.

Just be aware you can get a ticket for even a clear cover car or bike.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I've been made to take mine off during a roadside stop. I have the smoke shield, not sure if you would get hassled with a clear one

I've been made to take mine off during a roadside stop. I have the smoke shield, not sure if you would get hassled with a clear one

Technically, by the law, yes you could get a ticket, would that be a pretty dick move, absolutely

Just be aware you can get a ticket for even a clear cover car or bike.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I got a ticket for one a while ago

I'd be happy with a decent frame for our bike plates. Yoshi gives you one with my fender eliminator but it means drilling our plates :(

Were you being a complete .... to the cop? Were you sleeping with the cops wife? I've had one on my car for years and never had anyone say a thing, even while pulled over.

Same here, have the clear ones in the front and back and make sure they're always clean.

Were you being a complete .... to the cop? Were you sleeping with the cops wife? I've had one on my car for years and never had anyone say a thing, even while pulled over.

Nope, I believe it was a blitz & it was downtown. I just don't see the hassle

This is what you are looking for. You can get smoke,smoke or smoke.

I would suggest that you go to your local Canadian Tire site and then call them
From experience do not believe what the site says. Call the store. They will look on their site computer, ask them to go and visibly check.
I picked up mine at the Milton store. Said 7 in stock, called them and the sales bloke checked and said yep 7 on the shelf.

This what the sales are looking for. Instant match. Product #27-9824-4

http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/license-plate-guard-0279823p.html#.U2JSlpUU_IU

Back
Top Bottom