Law Enforcement - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly..... | Page 272 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Law Enforcement - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly.....

Who was in the wrong?

• Cop

Votes: 23 21.1%
  • Dude who got shot

Votes: 31 28.4%
  • I like turtles

Votes: 55 50.5%

• Total voters
Good example why off duty police officer should not be allowed to stop/ hinder another vehicle for traffic violations.
What is most concerning on the video it seems that the officer either lied about having a passenger or displaying an offensive gesture out the passenger side window. If the officer lied about it on camera and in uniform, would he lied to the court?

There's proof of him making a left turn from the right shoulder at the intersection in the video. If he can hand out a ticket after the fact, he should be getting a ticket for improper turn, too.

Gets convicted of assault multiple time (criminal and opa). Recently given the bs sentence of quit or be fired after beating a teenager handcuffed to a hospital bed. Appeals and argues he has PTSD from beating the teenager so a demotion is appropriate. On paid leave since 2016. The system sucks.

Last edited:
I thought i seen headlines that the kid was suicide by cop

But he went full send on Sami because PTSD from being a cop doing cop stuff (@120K/year). Time to reinstate him (with back pay, of course).

Markham police shooting nov 25. Video is disturbing. Interesting/good job that yrp managed to setup at the exact address that was about to be home invaded (allegedly). Some pretty questionable tactics as more officers piled in (running out into no-mans land with no cover, moving into field of fire, etc.).

Markham police shooting nov 25. Video is disturbing. Interesting/good job that yrp managed to setup at the exact address that was about to be home invaded (allegedly). Some pretty questionable tactics as more officers piled in (running out into no-mans land with no cover, moving into field of fire, etc.).

When you see police set up like that, it's generally in response to a credible threat that someone has received. It took longer than I would expect for the additional cars to arrive, so whoever was in the truck clearly had their hands busy. lots of shots coming from the truck's bed window.

When you see police set up like that, it's generally in response to a credible threat that someone has received. It took longer than I would expect for the additional cars to arrive, so whoever was in the truck clearly had their hands busy. lots of shots coming from the truck's bed window.
I am thinking that was a bait truck with a cop hiding in the back seat. Probably left it "warming up" in the driveway but disabled so it couldn't be driven. Just a suspicion. If they were going to attack that house, I suspect they wouldn't have been playing around with the truck for so long. Grabbing a new truck was probably one of the steps in their MO. Surprised that all cops brought pea shooters to the party when they were obviously hunting armed criminals.

Resident interviewed in video starting @ 2:03. "This has been happening for twenty years in this neighbourhood. I think, you know, they should put a stop to it."

They have. By a factor of one (possibly two).

Resident interviewed in video starting @ 2:03. "This has been happening for twenty years in this neighbourhood. I think, you know, they should put a stop to it."

They have. By a factor of one (possibly two).
Criminals are generally not known for their critical thinking skills. Odds are that these individuals were responsible for a goodly number of the incidents as once they find a good "fishing hole", they tend to fish it dry. That's frequently how they get caught.

There has been a slew of armed break and enters in Markham over the last few months. Guessing this was a sting on the perpetrators. They were breaking in from back/side doors at 2-3am and robbing homeowners at gunpoint. Glad to see police actually trying to solve crimes for once.

Zero sympathy for the criminals here. Eff them.

Robbing at gunpoint, stealing in the middle of the night….honestly they should’ve shot the lot of them and maybe it would send a signal that this won’t be tolerated.

Minimal penalty for big crimes doesn’t work.

Zero sympathy for the criminals here. Eff them.

Robbing at gunpoint, stealing in the middle of the night….honestly they should’ve shot the lot of them and maybe it would send a signal that this won’t be tolerated.

Minimal penalty for big crimes doesn’t work.
Don't worry, JT has your back. More semi-auto long guns are being banned. He's a moron.

Don't worry, JT has your back. More semi-auto long guns are being banned. He's a moron.
It would be nice if someone, at some point, would actually look at what weapons are being used in crimes on a daily basis.

It would be nice if someone, at some point, would actually look at what weapons are being used in crimes on a daily basis.
They probably did. It is very clear that his personal mandate has nothing to do with crime. I'm not sure what his problem is but he seems to be very focused on semi-auto and hunting (obviously without explicitly saying that).

They probably did. It is very clear that his personal mandate has nothing to do with crime. I'm not sure what his problem is but he seems to be very focused on semi-auto and hunting (obviously without explicitly saying that).

Knew someone that had a second cousin that went to Polytechnic. Went full crusade.

It's one of those "governance by sound bite" things again. "Look, we're doing SOMETHING!" It's the wrong thing and will have no effect whatsoever on what they are billing it as, but they're using it to push through a doctrine, that is completely unsupported by fact. I'm just contrary enough that it makes me want to go out and buy a 9mm semi carbine, when I haven't bought a new gun in 30+ years.

Back
Top Bottom