Law Enforcement - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly..... | Page 233 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Law Enforcement - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly.....

Who was in the wrong?

• Cop

Votes: 23 21.1%
  • Dude who got shot

Votes: 31 28.4%
  • I like turtles

Votes: 55 50.5%

• Total voters

Haven't watched yet, caught the title and just rolled my eyes.

Arizona SWAT team member arrested for DUI on his way home from DUI training​

I don't know what's worse, a 32 year veteran RCMP getting charged with first degree murder or learning so little over 32 years that he was charged within 24 hours of police finding a body in the woods. He's definitely not A team material.

Cpl. Bernie Herman, a 32-year member of the RCMP, was serving with the Prince Albert RCMP Traffic Services Unit at the time of his arrest. He is to appear in Prince Albert court on Thursday.

The officer, who turns 53 on Thursday, is accused of killing 26-year-old Braden Herman.

Investigators said the alleged killing took place while the officer was off duty, but few details have been released.

“The victim and the accused in this file are known to each other, but are not related,” a news release from the Prince Albert Police Service said Wednesday.

Police give out hugs to gym goers
Police give out tickets for non-local fishing.

The stay at home order is getting ridiculous
So fishing 100 km from your home during a time you are provincial mandated to stay at home should be allowed? Even local fishing has been shut down on much of the river due to the crowds of knobs.

So fishing 100 km from your home during a time you are provincial mandated to stay at home should be allowed? Even local fishing has been shut down on much of the river due to the crowds of knobs.
Yes. Considering they're totally cool with the 'death to the jews' marches happening right now, yes.

Not necessarily a bad police officer (but maybe is?) but obviously a failed system that needs urgent attention. If we had a more efficient system that either got them off the payroll or returned to work, we would have increased safety for the same budget. How is leaving them flopping in the breeze for decades not criminal negligence on the part of those in the system that were supposed to get this wrapped up?

A mountie has been on paid leave for 16 years. He's not alone​

""

Not necessarily a bad police officer (but maybe is?) but obviously a failed system that needs urgent attention. If we had a more efficient system that either got them off the payroll or returned to work, we would have increased safety for the same budget. How is leaving them flopping in the breeze for decades not criminal negligence on the part of those in the system that were supposed to get this wrapped up?

A mountie has been on paid leave for 16 years. He's not alone

""
Lmao

On an old episode of Law and Order SVU there was an old school where suspended teachers (with pay) had to show up to everyday to get paid, they just sat in a room all day (not sure if they actually do that in NY or just fiction...), got me thinking....

Maybe the police need to do the same thing, suspended with pay you still have to show up everyday to be paid--no police work, but you just sit in a room all day. Surf your phone, who cares, but your butt is there for each "shift". No multi-year paid vacations.

Cops are people seeking opportunity at every corner, i would bet over 80% of the force has committed a crime at some point in his or her career

York Region doing it's thing

It boggles the mind that the responsible party(s) were so blinded by their greed that they even considered that their pilferage would go unchallenged. Speaks volumes about blue mentality in Canada.

It boggles the mind that the responsible party(s) were so blinded by their greed that they even considered that their pilferage would go unchallenged. Speaks volumes about blue mentality in Canada.
And either keeping or selling a 250K watch is bound to be noticed (and/or at a ridiculous discount). If they are stupid or ballsy enough to do that, imagine how much cash/drugs also don't make it to inventory. Time for a house cleaning. Anyone that knew or should have known should be out (and ideally hand them back their pension contributions and tell them to f off).

I'm of two minds here.

Either YRP is ridiculously inept and selfishly corrupt, or they purposely sabotaged the investigation for pay.

The watches are too hot to do anything with and can easily be traced by the serial number. Why plant evidence when they had them dead to rights?

This is the second huge bust that YRP has bungled in only a few months. There needs to be a sweeping external investigation into their conduct.

Back
Top Bottom