Laid-off? GTAM Members looking-out.....??? | Page 20 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Laid-off? GTAM Members looking-out.....???

One of my buddies is opening up a new restaurant downtown toronto. He needs an experienced and hard working individual for the back. PM me for details. Good opportunity to join a new organization and move up fast.

From a customer of mine - Looking for an industrial electrician, based in Mississauga.

Dematic is looking to hire a licensed electrician for position of Service Technician in our Customer Service Department. We are looking for a well experienced electrician in the automation field with PLC software skills and computer skills. We will be training this individual on servicing our complete product line including Conveyors, Automated Storage Retrieval Systems, Automatic Guided Vehicles and associated controls. This is a salaried position with paid overtime.

If you know of anyone with these skills that would be interested, please have them contact me by email or one of the phone numbers below.

Randy Aucoin, C.E.T.
Customer Service Manager
Dematic Ltd.
6750 Century Avenue
Mississauga, ON L5N 2V8
Tel 1.905.363.6972
Cell 1.647.993.7289
North America, 24/7 Customer Service: 1.800.530.9153

Email address is Randy.Aucoin@dematic.com

From a customer of mine - Looking for an industrial electrician, based in Mississauga.

Dematic is looking to hire a licensed electrician for position of Service Technician in our Customer Service Department. We are looking for a well experienced electrician in the automation field with PLC software skills and computer skills. We will be training this individual on servicing our complete product line including Conveyors, Automated Storage Retrieval Systems, Automatic Guided Vehicles and associated controls. This is a salaried position with paid overtime.

If you know of anyone with these skills that would be interested, please have them contact me by email or one of the phone numbers below.

Randy Aucoin, C.E.T.
Customer Service Manager
Dematic Ltd.
6750 Century Avenue
Mississauga, ON L5N 2V8
Tel 1.905.363.6972
Cell 1.647.993.7289
North America, 24/7 Customer Service: 1.800.530.9153

Email address is Randy.Aucoin@dematic.com

I know Randy, hes a good guy. he worked in my offices/warehouses for quite a while, he probably still does, we are one of his customers.
Dematic does some high tech stuff, electronics design and programming.

and again ill post if anyoe is looking for warehouse work PM me and i can give you the details. 2 year contract, health benefits, bonuses, monthly prizes (movie passes, gas cards etc)
and we are in the top 100 places to work in Canada!

My wife is in sales and possibly looking for a new challenge. Thought I would throw it out in this diverse community as well. PM me if you know of anything interesting!

Looking for experienced inside sales help in the fluid power industry. Pm me if you know anyone or are interested.

sent from a device using a program

Starting to hire students for summer daytime warehouse work. Pm for details.

Fiancee was laid off last week. Looking for office admin type work in the northern GTA, would prefer Alliston, Orangeville, even Brampton or Barrie etc.
Extremely hard working and dedicated, she just cant get a break when it comes to jobs. Keeps working for loser companies.

Would appreciate any and all leads.

Fiancee was laid off last week. Looking for office admin type work in the northern GTA, would prefer Alliston, Orangeville, even Brampton or Barrie etc.
Extremely hard working and dedicated, she just cant get a break when it comes to jobs. Keeps working for loser companies.

Would appreciate any and all leads.
cant help for finance, but if you need a in-between job in a warehouse drop me a line. located in brampton. its about $13 a hour plus bonus.
we have reserved motorcycle parking.

I'm not kidding whenever I go to an interview I always look to see where I can park my bike. No joke

cant help for finance, but if you need a in-between job in a warehouse drop me a line. located in brampton. its about $13 a hour plus bonus.

This sounds exactly like my previous posts...do you work with me?!?! Lol ?

Btw, hiring for summer still. Actually doing an orientation right now. Could lead to permanent. Part time, 32+ hours. This week, we're getting about 1 1/2- 2 hours ot/ day.
17a42058abd8c1b1bc0e321d506d7193.jpg

Recession proof industry!

Need a job? Any job? Going to school and need a night job?

Maybe being a security guard is what you need! Unfortunatly now it costs 200 bucks to get your license (thats what my company charges and its better then the 4-6 hundred i've seen other companies post. They also guarentee you pass, or you redo the course for free. Its all a joke any way)

I make 17 bucks an hour, although i've been with the compnay for a while. PM if you're interested. ITs a great job if your doing classes or what not, as you could take a night shift and essentially do your 2 hours of work, then study and get paid for it.

Last edited:
This sounds exactly like my previous posts...do you work with me?!?! Lol 

Btw, hiring for summer still. Actually doing an orientation right now. Could lead to permanent. Part time, 32+ hours. This week, we're getting about 1 1/2- 2 hours ot/ day.
17a42058abd8c1b1bc0e321d506d7193.jpg
LMAO - nope thats not any of my parkinglots.
sounds like we are int he same field though. i just hired 30 people today and ran them through orientation.. and fired almost a equal amount.....

i have 38 hr weeks up for grabs. and ours also COULD lead to perm but to be dead honest... fairly slim chance.

wow and that CBR looks exactly like what mine did when i got it. ive changed the colours since then, wasnt a fan of the blue mids.

Last edited:
I work for one of the large outdoor advertising companies. They've got a couple out of province opportunities...PM me for more details. Closing date for both is June 5th.

Billposter in Vancouver:
50b4533a053d2ef4a411c80968958715.jpg

Operations/Real Estate Manager in Winnipeg:
0a1cf6c909a67deaf30ee6a463ce4b14.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The company I work for in Scarborough is looking for a welder, a CNC machinist and an apprentice machinist. PM me for details.

Any experienced project managers out there, specifically in the automation/integration of machinery and/or processes in the brewing/manufacturing/food processing or pharma fields? GTA area. Mechanical or electrical engineering background a huge plus.

Looking for a Inside Sales Person in Mississauga/Oakville.

If qualified and interested please PM me and I'll send you contact details as to where to send your resume, as well as links to research the company.

Global company but a small Canadian Office. You will be required to wear many hats, but a great place to work. ( I work there )

The Company is one of the worldwide leading providers of automation handling and clamping systems, providingcustomers in numerous industries with innovative, efficient solutions based on vacuum technology.
productsare used in a wide variety of production processes – as grippers on robot arms in the production of car bodies, in CNC machining centers as clamping solutions for furniture pieces, or used by an operator to lift items ranging from boxes to solar modules. This companies customers can either choose from a diverse line of components or they can benefitfrom a complete solution that is custom-tailored to their requirements. This company is dedicated to its customers,providing ground breaking innovation, exceptional quality and comprehensive consultancy.

The company is headquartered in the Black Forest region of Germany and is active in 16 additional countries with their ownsubsidiaries.Located in Mississauga Ontario, The company is part of the international Group.Your TaskAs an Inside Sales Representative with this company, you will have a focus on supporting all sales efforts from coast to coast.

Whether dealing direct with the end user or through our distribution partner; you will be responsible forsupporting the sales and marketing of all products and solution offerings. Working with our German headoffice on projects will be routine so organizational and communication skills must be one of your strongpoints. Application testing is common practice to provide solutions to customers, and therefore consistent producttraining must be a strong desire. Since you will be servicing customers from all parts of Canada, the ability tocommunicate in French will be seen as a tremendous asset.Operational functions will include, quote and order processing, testing applications, arranging transportation andlogistics needs, and many typical office administrative duties.

Your ProfileYou preferably have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in a customer service/inside sales capacity. You are anindependent worker, and have experience with pneumatics and/or other automation disciplines. A good track recordworking within the Automotive, Plastics and Packaging market sectors will be a tremendous asset. Finally, theenthusiasm and desire to work on a young and growing team for this company here in Canada.

Your Benefit
Develop your career with a global leader in technology that touches on every industry.
We offer an excellentbenefit and compensation package. We are looking for long term candidates and like to invest in our people.

im looking for work in Barrie area. if anyone has something that pops up let me know... i just want to move back there.

Yetti - Have you looked into going after them for wrongful dismissal?

Unless you gave them a reason, union or not they still can't pull that ****.

With the exception of a union contract, an employer can terminate an employee, at any time, and DOES NOT need a reason to do so... Yes it seems very unfair, but that is just the way it goes... Nothing personal, just beeznuss. Employer loyalty is a thing of the past...

Most employers are in the 'legal know' these days... I'm sure they will not incriminate themselves in any way.

Even if it is a case of 'Wrongful Dismissal', WD is very difficult to prove... Be prepared with lots of $$$$$$$ if you decide to fight a WD case...

This is what sucks, and is not fair to an employee. what they are hoping for, is that I find another job,, So that they can get out of paying me my severence.

If you are terminated on the spot, your employer owes you one weeks pay for every year of service. Up to a maximum of eight weeks...Anything more is deemed employer generosity. That money is yours... regardless of when you secure another job. Severance is paid in lieu of notice. The employer must pay severance up front, and cannot take any back.

Back
Top Bottom