KW Tasty Tuesdays | Page 16 | GTAMotorcycle.com

KW Tasty Tuesdays

I wasn't happy to drive someone to Waterloo last week, but dinner at the Crowsfoot made up for it. I probably should have gotten the brisket, but I couldn't resist the Schnitzel, which was great.
Crowsfoot is pretty good. They’re a little stingy on the brisket from what I’ve experienced, but the atmosphere and the quality is great.

Falls Road Pub - Two Wheeled Tuesdays

Just read that Falls Road Pub (Victoria Street Kitchener) hosts a Two wheeled Tuesday. What about riding there? Eat and check out the bikes? Thoughts??

I ride to Cambridge during the day, once in a while. Followed this meet on here but never built up the energy to join. What's going on these days?

Weather's starting to make a burger night possible again. Who's up for next Tuesday if the weather is good?

I have plans, but I'm ready for Tuesday's.

We meet at the St Jacobs arena just off 85 at Sawmill Rd. 5:30. Usually a "local" will take us on a spirited jaunt ending at the eatery of choice.

I could likely meet up for a ride tomorrow (Thursday) but not for the food. Starting work at 3:30am in the morning, so it will already be a long day for me.

Nothing on tonight for St Jacob?

OK then who here is good to go Thursdays. I can do Thursday. When we first started Tuesdays seemed to work for most. If that changed so can we.
Who's up for tomorrow?

OK then who here is good to go Thursdays. I can do Thursday. When we first started Tuesdays seemed to work for most. If that changed so can we.
Who's up for tomorrow?
I could be depending on the weather it's not looking very promising right now

Sent from the future

Back
Top Bottom