KW Tasty Tuesdays | Page 14 | GTAMotorcycle.com

KW Tasty Tuesdays

Time? Destination? If it’s not raining I will try my best to show up.

I think a repeat of last week would be good.
Meet St Jacobs arena for 5:45, kickstands up at 6:00.
Very short ride up through Hawksville and over to the Hemlock Barn.
Sit, eat, shoot the ****, and if there’s anyone interested in a ride afterwards then so be it otherwise I’ll head home.

Any chance of one last Hurrah? Tuesday looks reasonable. Would be a good test to see if I can ride the torture rack that far.

If I ride out the Hemlock Barn tonight am eating alone? Don't have this bike set up for the e-vest yet and it's getting cooler earlier so I'm heading there for 6pm. Getting there will be my ride.

Am I eating alone????

No worries look like a great afternoon for a ride so I'm in.

Was I missed? Bike started acting up just before I got the Lobsinger line, so I turned and bailed.

I had a guy from Elmira come by today to pick up some parts, and I mentioned this thread to him. Will this be starting up again this year? I hope to be able to come out as well, since I didn't get a chance last year.

I'll have a 4 speed,40hp ride. I hope i can keep up?

Looks like next week will be shite but once it warms a bit o would be in again.

Sent from the future

Was thinking today is Tuesday but it's another shite day. Do we have a dinner location for the next nice Tuesday??
No complaints with the arena meet up spot? Do we have to move it closer to Wingboy (just kidding).

Was thinking today is Tuesday but it's another shite day. Do we have a dinner location for the next nice Tuesday??
No complaints with the arena meet up spot? Do we have to move it closer to Wingboy (just kidding).
Hoping for the 2nd week of June. Not holding my breath.

Back
Top Bottom