Ken - Kneedragger88 | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ken - Kneedragger88

Wow guys!
First my apologies to ATTS I asked about your messages and was told that you were being looked after. This is the first that I am learning that this is not the case. YOU will get a call/email no later than tomorrow AM as soon as I can speak to her and find out whats going on.
As for the rest of you, some of you know me and I suspect that some do not. I do try my best to make everyone happy but if you are trying to reach me personally you can either 1. keep trying or 2. come to the shop I am there every day. I am even rarely on here and never in General I was texted and told of this thread.
I have not answered my own calls/emails/pm for some time I just get way too many and wouldnt be able to get anything done. Even at this time of year I get over 100 a day in the summer you can double that.
This time of year is nuts just for a snapshot of the past week (its like this every week).
We store more bikes than ANY facility in GTA (by at least 4 times) 99% of which we pick up and deliver unlike other shops.
I also own the biggest race series in Canada (determined by numbers of racers) that takes up a ton of time with four shows in the next couple months with one in a couple weeks. This along with dealing with tracks,insurance companies, schedules, banquet arrangements, sponsors and potential sponsors, relationships and working with other series .........
We recently started renovations by adding another level at the shop doubling floor space and took delivery of our new paint booth on Friday that needs set up.
Prepping three bikes for Racer5 for the shows along with working with Fawaz and a contractor on a Racer5/Honda project and building no less than 5 of their street resale bikes.
In the city 5 plus nights a week picking up and dropping off bikes all over the GTA generally putting me home around midnight.
All of this while working all day EVERY day in the shop for hours working on service bikes and winterizing 30-40 bikes a week then transporting them to the warehouse.
As you can see I am extremely busy ( its way worse in the summer) and thats why I have asked people to help by taking messages, getting addresses, answering emails and pm's etc. Unfortunately things get missed and no matter how much you attempt to convey urgency or importance bottom line is its not their messages . Its not intentional and/or malicious its just the way it is. I realise that this is not to everyone's liking and they would rather phone a staffed shop and talk to a receptionist from 9-5 and I will never be that shop. I understand and thats likely where you should go for your service/storage needs. I have a strong clientèle and try my best to service them as best as I can. I am a business that grew out of a hobby and to top it all off my second tech is leaving for England on Tuesday until March. :eek: I will do the best I can but please have some patience. ATTS I will have you looked after no later than tomorrow, I would do it now but cant get ahold of her at the momment.

That sounds like you are as busy as I thought you would be. It's not an emergency and that's why I posted up here hoping that someone would see you or talk to you at some point. I would have come by your place but we are on different ends of the city and I don't make it out that way very often.

Thanks for the reply Ken.

Back
Top Bottom