Ken - Kneedragger88 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ken - Kneedragger88

Bump...if anyone sees or talks to Ken can you please have him check this thread.

Thanks.

This isn't the first thread of its kind about finding this guy. In the spring there was a guy trying to get his bike out of storage in the spring. This guy was trying for a week. If I lost a week of riding because this guy was no where to be found I wouldn't be a repeat customer.

kneedragger88 => Rosey Toes is that you? That would explain everything.

Is this the same Ken that runs SOAR?

This isn't the first thread of its kind about finding this guy. In the spring there was a guy trying to get his bike out of storage in the spring. This guy was trying for a week. If I lost a week of riding because this guy was no where to be found I wouldn't be a repeat customer.

kneedragger88 => Rosey Toes is that you? That would explain everything.

Clearly never delt with ken before. One of the most stand up guys around. He does have a life, I'm sure there's a good reason why the op can't get in contact with him.

went and seen him friday he is a great guy to deal with and will do more business with him

At this time of year, he is extremely busy no doubt. Great guy, nothing but good things dealing with him.

Back
Top Bottom