Kawasaki zx4rr | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kawasaki zx4rr

Sorry @GreyGhost , I was trying to agree with you. I always have a nice perspective...
No need to be sorry. I was just sad that morons are rewarded in life. As with most things, there are lots of legitimate wins and little need to be blustery and pretend to be better than you are. They could have focused on the ability to remove the cork instead of pretending they tuned in an extra 50% power.

No need to be sorry. I was just sad that morons are rewarded in life. As with most things, there are lots of legitimate wins and little need to be blustery and pretend to be better than you are. They could have focused on the ability to remove the cork instead of pretending they tuned in an extra 50% power.
And bolstering about a slip-on...

An ok review...
It's a difficult bike for the general public to like due the weight and the ECU, I get that. But I still stand for what I said: that would be considered a gem after a while.
What is unbearable is to see YouTubers after YouTubers saying how much hp can extract out of a slip on and flash when, well, Kawasaki already knew that....
The problem is more the consumer (in terms of mentally) then the bike itself.

it seems to be getting some hate but it's much better than what Yamaha did with the R7 imo
Huh? What do you mean?

just the comments on reviews of the bike in regards to the weight/de restricted ecu and price etc
I mean what did Yamaha do poorly with the R7?

I mean what did Yamaha do poorly with the R7?
I would say the R7 is sorta a wasted opportunity for a good bike, and on top the use of the R7 moniker.
The ZX4RR is a good design, and a template that could be used, and improved, by other manufacturers in the same vein.

Chose to reuse the name of a classic. The bike is fine.
You guys stole the bait out of the trap... oh well.

I will say that I appreciate that the R7 comes with fully adjustable forks - it is disappointing to me that the ZX4-RR doesn't. Maybe Kawi is saving it for the ZX4-RRR

Edit: missing word

Last edited:

I will say that I appreciate that the R7 comes with fully adjustable forks - it is disappointing to me that the ZX4-RR. Maybe Kawi is saving it for the ZX4-RRR
Perhaps kawi knows that racers will replace the suspension anyway. My track bike has ohlins front and back, for example.

I will say that I appreciate that the R7 comes with fully adjustable forks - it is disappointing to me that the ZX4-RR. Maybe Kawi is saving it for the ZX4-RRR
It's gonna be called ZX4RR R SP, look it up...

I think that's pretty much the right thoughts on the bike. Plain and simple.

20 grand for the Graves race version ? Pass.
20 grand on top of the cost of the base bike.
(I haven't watched the video to see what he says there, but that's the caption under the Graves bike on the article)

• Wow
Reactions: TK4
Perhaps kawi knows that racers will replace the suspension anyway. My track bike has ohlins front and back, for example.
This. Cheaping out on parts that are easy to replace and commonly upgraded is the correct path to take for a budget bike.

Back
Top Bottom