Justin Time | Page 81 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Justin Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait! there's more

anyone seen anything on this?

Most militaries do joint drills and exercises around the world, though the way Trudeau handled these and the fact China is very quickly becoming a nemesis to the USA, (Canadas number 1 ally and protector) its in bad taste to invite them onto the continent imo

Most militaries do joint drills and exercises around the world, though the way Trudeau handled these and the fact China is very quickly becoming a nemesis to the USA, (Canadas number 1 ally and protector) its in bad taste to invite them onto the continent imo
This is a fake news site citing another fake news site as a source the chances it has anything to it or any truth is highly doubtful.

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

"The exercises, planned for 2019 at CFB Petawawa, Ont., were cancelled by Gen. Jonathan Vance, Chief of the Defence Staff, shortly after the arrest of the two Michaels"

Good - atleast someone up there has some sense of Patriotism!

Only a matter of time before all the Telcos get rid of Huawei...I'd reckon both Nokia/Alcatel and Ericsson are very happy, lol.

"The exercises, planned for 2019 at CFB Petawawa, Ont., were cancelled by Gen. Jonathan Vance, Chief of the Defence Staff, shortly after the arrest of the two Michaels"

Good - atleast someone up there has some sense of Patriotism!

Only a matter of time before all the Telcos get rid of Huawei...I'd reckon both Nokia/Alcatel and Ericsson are very happy, lol.

Looks like Australia is pushing a lot of new laws into place to protect itself from CCP influence and is one of the most outspoken when it comes to China and their track record of shady crap. They are getting a lot of flak and trade hits for it though.

New Laws

This one allows the govt to scrap deals made by any states etc with china or chinese owned companies.

Can someone help me understand why they want to INCREASE carbon taxes again?

Do they intend to make fuel expensive as it is in other European countries (or even exceed)?
Are other countries like India and China also taking similar measures to curb pollution?

Im curious as to what the % difference is when it comes to pollution between Canada and other countries (if there even is a way to measure something like this).

"The current price on carbon translates to Canadians paying roughly an extra 2.3 cents per litre of gasoline, which is set to rise to an extra 12 cents per litre under the $50 per tonne pricing in 2022.

Government officials speaking on background on Friday said the increase in the carbon tax after 2022 would translate to an increase of roughly 27.6 cents per litre from 2022 costs.

That means Canadians can expect to pay roughly an extra 39.6 cents per litre of gasoline by 2030."

Do they intend to make fuel expensive as it is in other European countries?
Are other countries like India and China also taking similar measures to curb pollution?

Im curious as to what the % difference is when it comes to pollution between Canada and other countries (if there even is a way to measure something like this).
Because they are also upping the rebate. Guess what gets discussed at election time? That juicy cheque. They will conveniently leave out the hundreds of extra dollars you paid to get a small amount back. If anyone questions them, they will give out "for the good of the country. . . ".

Parliament hill should have rules like punch buggy. If you avoid answering the question, the person who asked it gets to punch you in the arm. After a few days of those rules, most of the hill will be on disability.

Those effing idiots...I can't help but think they want to drive people into debt at this rate.
Inflation has already superceded the rate at which the earning potential for the average Joe increases.

Now when Covid comes to an end, Immigration opens up and cost of labour goes down even more...
Not that I have anything against immigration..but there has to be a balance in place for all of this..
Really hoping it doesnt tie into all of this: The Great Reset

Remember all the liberal scandals? Ya, everyone has forgotten about the SNC and the WE scandals. Move along... Everyone behind the yellow line... Nothing to see here.
It's deflection.

Do they intend to make fuel expensive as it is in other European countries (or even exceed)?

"The current price on carbon translates to Canadians paying roughly an extra 2.3 cents per litre of gasoline, which is set to rise to an extra 12 cents per litre under the $50 per tonne pricing in 2022.

Government officials speaking on background on Friday said the increase in the carbon tax after 2022 would translate to an increase of roughly 27.6 cents per litre from 2022 costs.

That means Canadians can expect to pay roughly an extra 39.6 cents per litre of gasoline by 2030."
Because they want you to use less carbon based energy sources......but wait there are not similar priced clean alternatives to heat your home and run your car......yeah it's foking dumb. I guess we know now how JT was planning on paying for all those handouts.

Was going to jump off on a "climate change" tangent here, but that should be it's own topic.

One thing I will note is that only bad weather is climate change, although ice loss is iffy in that regard.
From the CBC article "Expect to pay a lot more for groceries next year, thanks to climate change and COVID-19 with the single phrase:
"heat waves, ice loss, wildfires, floods and droughts".
https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/fo...adian family will,an annual food price report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom