Justin Time | Page 75 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Justin Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think there is any question that there are CERB cheats -- you would have to be living under a rock if you don't know at least one of them.

The scale of cheating is yet to be known, but it has to be big. We know claimant numbers are approx 3 x unemployment rates and that the payouts are about the same, 3x what was initially expected. Some of that can be explained by including self employed who are not EI eligible, but not nearly the numbers.

The fact that 1 million payments have been voluntarily returned since the snitch lines opened is also telling of how easy it is to entice normally honest people into fraud.

Soooo Liberals want legislation to go after cheats. All the opposition parties at one point or another shoot it down... Conclusion, all the cheats are Liberals? That is some game of chicken they played and won....

My guess, many people who received CERB will vote Liberal in the next election IF the other parties tell them they should not have received it... other than that it seems far fetched.
@backmarkerducati That's two helpings of dry pasta with no sauce. I need sauce!

Last edited:
:unsure: how the ****did you come to that conclusion, wild assumption swayed by your own political party preference?
You have zero clue who is receiving CERB right now and you certainly don't know how those people vote.

... and now we have CERB cheats? What's that, somebody that thinks they can embezzle funds from the federal government? Good luck with that, sounds like a great way to see the inside of a jail.
Why would they see inside of a jail . Do you actually think the current government has any balls to collect that money back . Plus the cost of prosecuting these people would far exceed what they got on CERB.

Is rosemary barton looking for a position on the trudeau team?
She is a Liberal Pimper. defund CBC News!

CTV Question Period is about the only Network program that is not a Liberal propaganda program.

Evan Solomon is like a pit Bull and is not just a news reader like most on TV.

and the NDP wants more spending, jesus.
As I might agree with the conservative perspective and ideas, and agree we should be creating jobs and rebuilding the economy. This stuff is hard to watch. It seems all politicians have a hand book of "How to not answer questions and re-direct".

From what I have seen Canadians like to be coddled, just look at how the Lib's speak, its simple and has a nice tone and repeating message "Supporting Canadian jobs", "Protecting Canadians" etc etc. It's has a nice feel even if it is hollow message, and the their support eats it up. The way the Conservatives speak is like your Dad scolding you, who the heck likes that. I think they need to find a better approach.

As I might agree with the conservative perspective and ideas, and agree we should be creating jobs and rebuilding the economy. This stuff is hard to watch. It seems all politicians have a hand book of "How to not answer questions and re-direct".

From what I have seen Canadians like to be coddled, just look at how the Lib's speak, its simple and has a nice tone and repeating message "Supporting Canadian jobs", "Protecting Canadians" etc etc. It's has a nice feel even if it is hollow message, and the their support eats it up. The way the Conservatives speak is like your Dad scolding you, who the heck likes that. I think they need to find a better approach.
Not to mention the semen dripping from his ears. Why have people not figured out yet that airpods are a terrible on-camera listening solution?

Tax on online purchases going up. I love the way the Liberal media are saying "government will tax Amazon" - what a lie. Amazon won't pay the tax, Canadians will.
This is important. What sounds better?

Amazon and Netflix will be taxed to support Canada!

or

Netflix and Amazon subscribers will be taxed to support Canada.

New spending will be another confidence vote according to Liberals. F&*^%*&^ a%*&%^%. Making everything a confidence vote so the only option is to accept their bs or topple the government and force an election during a pandemic right after the liberals have bought millions of votes with our money.

He may be more of a petulant child than Trumpie. Every day I think I won't be able to think less of JT and every day I am again proven wrong.

Because JT says it nicer, and is more pleasing to the eye of some :rolleyes:
He speaks so moistly, kinda comforting, like Mr Rogers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom