Justin Time | Page 55 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Justin Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
$12M to upgrade to more energy efficient refrigeration systems. @ $6M/week, that's one swank Air BNB we ponied up for so the Turd can go into hiding while the HoC finished up for the season..

Last edited:

Hell must have frozen over. JT said no to lighting another pile of money on fire. I think that was the right call. Anything I have seen on the CFL request was bleeping ridiculous (interest free loan that might maybe be paid back at some point in the future probably through in kind donations like showing up to liberal fundraisers).

Hell must have frozen over. JT said no to lighting another pile of money on fire. I think that was the right call. Anything I have seen on the CFL request was bleeping ridiculous (interest free loan that might maybe be paid back at some point in the future probably through in kind donations like showing up to liberal fundraisers).

Has Justin or his family ever stayed at a CFL owner's place, or been employed by any of them?

Has Justin or his family ever stayed at a CFL owner's place, or been employed by any of them?
That’s blue collar stuff with Canadian beer and hamburgers for lunch and dinner. Not his style.

Their fan base (loyal ones) are in the west, again, not his playground.

I’m no fan of govt cash bonfires but I think the CFL means a lot to many Canadians, a lot more than handouts to Irvine’s, Westons and countless others with private islands and good quid pro quo potential.

A $30m loan with repayment requirements seems reasonable to me. Risky, yes... but Think of it this way, the National art gallery has an annual appropriation of $48 million and attracts 400,000 visitors. That money is never recovered. Football in Alberta gets that many thru the gates each year.

Another thought... I remember the CFL hired Drake for halftime and Grey Cup performances, he also paraded the cup at the ACC when the Raptors honoured the Argos.

He Champagne Papi, can you help the boys out? $30m and you might own the league.

I’m no fan of govt cash bonfires but I think the CFL means a lot to many Canadians, a lot more than handouts to Irvine’s, Westons and countless others with private islands and good quid pro quo potential.
The list of CFL owners isn't that far off your list. You have Tanenbaum, Braley, Edwards and more as billionaire owners. They can keep their pet alive if they choose.

Will be interesting to see what happens. I agree with what some others have said. This league means more to a lot of smaller centres across Canada than it does here. The entire Province of Saskatchewan will go into mourning if the league folds. And just when Atlantic Canada was having visions of an expansion team :(

He'll never be able to compete with Trump. How many is that now? Three?

He'll never be able to compete with Trump. How many is that now? Three?
  1. Gerald Butts
  2. Michael Wernick
  3. Jodie Wilson-Raybould
  4. Jane Philpott
  5. Bill Morneau
EDIT: Just realized Rachel Wernick, (the person getting thrown to the wolves over the WE grant) is the sister of the former clerk of the privy council. You can't make this stuff up.

Rachel Wernick, senior assistant deputy minister at the skills and employment branch at the Department of Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC), took questions from MPs on the WE Charity controversy embroiling the Trudeau government. She is credited as being the public servant who ultimately made the recommendation to Youth Minister Bardish Chagger that WE Charity be chosen to facilitate the CSSG.

one crooked Liberal gone, hopefully the head of the snake will get chopped off next
Meh probablly smoke and mirrors to distract/deflect attention from the real issues of corruption/abuse/handouts etc

Are there currently billions of the budget unaccounted for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom