Justin Time | Page 56 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Justin Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not anymore. JT will make sure the next finance minister just smiles amd nods.

Freeland is the next finance minister. Just announced...

Dunno if she has experience in the finance field..

Saw something just now from a couple of months ago, that said that McKenna may have lost track of 20,000 infrastructure projects that they say were funded.

She covers for and apologizes for Trump, that's good enough for him.

Since when did experience matter to JT?

Since when did experience matter to JT?
First female must count for something.
If she's as good as the former Attorney General, that wouldn't be a bad thing.

F me. JT is going to suspend parliament. Does that mean the ethics committee has to stop meeting?

Her puppet strings are clean and intact. That's all that matters.

F me. JT is going to suspend parliament. Does that mean the ethics committee has to stop meeting?

Yes, all committee work stops. The prorogue will run till after a Liberal cabinet retreat, then they get back to business. I don't think the opposition can bring down a PM while parliament is prorogued.

This gives Trudeau time to lather on some snake oil, then re-enter when we're all focused on the US election circus.

I hope Morneau speaks up frankly - I'd even be OK if he's offered immunity in exchange for an open and frank disclosure.

He's a wealthy man, so a $1m book deal probably won't excite him a lot. Hopefully he's got some pent up frustration that he needs to vent publicly.

Enquiring minds want to know.

I hope Morneau speaks up frankly - I'd even be OK if he's offered immunity in exchange for an open and frank disclosure.

He's a wealthy man, so a $1m book deal probably won't excite him a lot. Hopefully he's got some pent up frustration that he needs to vent publicly.

Enquiring minds want to know.
Who offers him immunity? Parliament is banished, JT won't, does he have enough to fuel a criminal probe?

Back to the world of you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours with no drama.

They're swearing in the new cabinet now.

The election is coming soon, lots of political commercials on radio

The election is coming soon, lots of political commercials on radio
I expect it to go on for at least a few more months. Premiers need some time to try and get some money out of the feds.

She has a degree in Russian history and literature and a Master of Studies degree in Slavonic Studies.
Yep, that's who I want being the Finance Minister of Canada.
Wife said she has some credibility in finance. Also, she did work at the Financial Times. Was Minister of International Trade, Foreign Affairs, Intergovernmental Affairs and Deputy P.M. She seems to be a one woman show, and doing much of the heavy lifting for Trudeau. You go girl! Is there no depth to the cabinet?

I've met her (Freeland) personally , we had appointed one of our team to the softwood lumber deal negoiating group. (its a Federal deal but each province has its own deal...) . Shes really clever and no slouch, however she is very firmly in Camp Trudeau and will tread water along side him for as long as it lasts.

Proroguing parliament is about as dick move as could be made, he's not his father (who did whatever the F he liked) but thinks hes an equal. Not even close.

Time for a military coup and get this government out of there.... what a fcuking joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom