Justin Time | Page 53 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Justin Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
said ten min intro know going on 15min
Since he is reading from a sheet, you would think he would have practiced and timed it. So either he did time it and lied at the outset on how much time it would waste or he just doesn't give a crap about wasting everybody's time.

Hahaha. Awesome. Length of answer must be approximately equal to length of question. If you ask an eight second question, JT has eight seconds to answer.

EDIT:
C*&^(*&^(*&^(*&^. PP asked what the total amount was paid to JT family and JT answer was "I don't have that figure available". Go *&^* yourself JT. That is the whole point of this meeting. You can't continue hiding behind "I didn't bother following the numbers".

JT just stepped in it. He said straight up he knew this would be scrutinized because of WE links to his family but chose to remain involved anyway. In no way was their going to be a direct kickback to his family from this grant. GG - no, of course there wasn't going to be a direct cheque, they have put a 500K down payment on this type of contract already. This is a long term handy not a blow and go.

Haha. "Personally I would have thought that we would have been able to deliver this through the Public Service Core that I created three years ago for this type of thing". So you made more bureaucracy that is incapable of doing the job they were created for when required?

JT's head is going to explode. This is the most flustered I have seen him. He doesn't like responding to questions he hasn't written.

JT just stepped in it. He said straight up he knew this would be scrutinized because of WE links to his family but chose to remain involved anyway. In no way was their going to be a direct kickback to his family from this grant. GG - no, of course there wasn't going to be a direct cheque, they have put a 500K down payment on this type of contract already. This is a long term handy not a blow and go.
PP just called him on that (JT straight up said he knew it would be scrutinized due to his ties but then did not recuse himself). JT says that was untrue.

PP asked again for the dollar figure JT "My mother has done great work" Repeat times 100.

EDIT:
You couldn't make this up. Power went out at liberal chairmans house. Control passes to vice chair which is PP. Liberals tried to stop the meeting (and PP questioning JT) and PP said "I'm the chair, we will continue".

When he doesn't like a question JT's standard answer is "We have helped millions of people and distributed billions of dollars." and "the public service made the decision, it was not up to me or cabinet to do due diligence".

Last edited:
KT "This pandemic results in a once in generation . . ." Once in a generation health problem, third in three years straight up violation of ethics laws.

KT - "The choice was either to go ahead with WE or not run the program". What was the matter with option B? You were already paying for "volunteer" time which crossed a huge line and doing no due diligence investigation of your partner so maybe doing nothing was a much better option.

seems like more shootings are taking place all over the GTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom