Justin Time | Page 52 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Justin Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maggie on mental health. That would be a novel speech.

WE made no payments to MT prior to JT's election in 2015 and has "reimbursed" her $500,000 since then. The stench from this is unreal.

At committee today, the committee was going to vote that JT needed to be there for three hours instead of the scheduled one because they figure he will just stall and hum and haw for the hour and then leave. The liberals on the committee ended the meeting prior to the vote to dodge that bullet. Fack. Fire them all. Their sole purpose is to be obstinate and prevent any useful work being done.

sad part is if the cons can't put a face in the race then he'll be in again

So some WE employees were concerned that WE was putting money and acquisition of corporate sponsors ahead of actual charity work. They were concerned that they were partnering with companies that made weapons or "It also seemed as if the pipeline of companies that we were pitching to had either environmental, supply chain or labour issues,". After all that, the partnership that takes them down over all the other evil in the world was the liberal party of Canada.

I get the conservative echo chambers are all up in arms about WE, etc. but I just do not see the same thing outside of them for the general public. I actually don't think it is because people don't care or are blindly going to vote JT, instead we are inundated with so much noise and buffoonery from south of the border that this seems trivial to the general public.

Which goes back to what I have been saying for a while, the other parties can't count on just being less worse by saying how bad the incumbents are, they may actually may need to be good to win and be able to honestly say how good they are... At the moment we are doomed to a JT re-election IMO.

I doubt the govt will responsibly investigate itself. The mainstream media needs to continue to keep it he issue alive, some will but the largely liberal media will likely support the govt’s efforts to dilute this to Non-Issue status.

Strangely the CBC seems to bethe most active and interested.

You can see the strategy playing out now, no investigative journalism from the big liberal press, and foot dragging by the PMO - both counting on time to either fatigue the public or until some other big issue dominates headlines.

I doubt the govt will responsibly investigate itself. The mainstream media needs to continue to keep it he issue alive, some will but the largely liberal media will likely support the govt’s efforts to dilute this to Non-Issue status.

Strangely the CBC seems to bethe most active and interested.

You can see the strategy playing out now, no investigative journalism from the big liberal press, and foot dragging by the PMO - both counting on time to either fatigue the public or until some other big issue dominates headlines.

They're already spinning out polls showing the Liberals will still win an election. Angus Reid, a liberal pollster and Abacus. CBC and Toronto Star have been shilling for the Liberals as usual.

In case anyone is in a good mood and would prefer to be angry, I suspect the link below will let you watch an hour of stalling, dithering and whining starting at 15:00. Chief of Staff has her turn to waste time starting at 16:15.

In case anyone is in a good mood and would prefer to be angry, I suspect the link below will let you watch an hour of stalling, dithering and whining starting at 15:00. Chief of Staff has her turn to waste time starting at 16:15.

Are you sure? MPs voted yesterday for trudeau to sit for 3 hours. KT for 2.

Are you sure? MPs voted yesterday for trudeau to sit for 3 hours. KT for 2.
I'm just going off the times from the link. I am not sure of anything. Hell, I'm not sure JT will get through more than one answer whether he has one hour or three to answer it.

I'm just going off the times from the link. I am not sure of anything. Hell, I'm not sure JT will get through more than one answer whether he has one hour or three to answer it.

Seems KT has been upgraded to 2 hrs but JT is still 1. To deflect would be a waste of time, they have the votes to keep calling him back.

i'm sure trudy will give a good long opening speech of how sry he is and that it's going yo be the fault of someone else

As expected, blah blah blah, reading prepared statement, fast was more important that ensuring it was right. JT does not seem to understand that maybe there should be a little balance and not just sole source 900M without even asking why the entire board has been replaced, why they signed with a shell company, etc.

Wow. In now more unimpressed than ever. He's reading from paper, seems rather insincere, at least he could use a teleprompter -- that might trick at least a few people that he was testifying, not reading prepared spin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom