Jokes | Page 34 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Jokes

Wife: listen, shall we go to the circus?
Husband : No. I m busy.
Wife : it seems there's a girl riding on a lion without clothes!!!!
Husband : You have become very stubborn. You want your way in everything. Okay, let's go. I haven't seen a lion for a long time.

The rest of the story ......

Husband & wife went to the circus.
Husband even bought front row seats.
The Lion show started, and also got over.
But there was no girl without clothes.
Soon, the entire Circus show was over.

Husband : you told me there is a show where a girl comes without clothes?
Wife : I said a lion without clothes, not a girl.

Read it again....

Got me

Wasn't sure where to put this:
Um4nxdV.jpeg

So an elderly Italian man living alone in New Jersey wanted to plant his annual tomato garden, but it was very difficult work, since the ground was hard. His only son, Vincent, who used to help him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament:

Dear Vincent,
I am feeling pretty sad, because it looks like I won’t be able to plant my tomato garden this year. I’m just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. I know if you were here my troubles would be over.. I know you would be happy to dig the plot for me, like in the old days.
Love, Papa

A few days later he received a letter from his son:

Dear Pop,
Don’t dig up that garden. That’s where the bodies are buried.
Love,
Vinnie

At 4 a.m. the next morning, FBI agents and local police arrived and dug up the entire area without finding any bodies. They apologized to the old man and left. That same day the old man received another letter from his son:

Dear Pop,
Go ahead and plant the tomatoes now. That’s the best I could do under the circumstances.
Love you,
😊

p7xG3Kmh.jpg

Lol rogers outage... again. Didn't those morons learn anything from the last one and set up contingencies..

Attachments

• f8t28mu4j8u61.jpg
    f8t28mu4j8u61.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 36
I was on a Hyundai test drive one time and it was super empty. We stopped for gas and the sales guy put in $5. wtf. What a stupid system.
Fuel tank on “E” driving our new Odyssey off the lot (like 1km to empty) I turned it right around and had the salesman fill it up since sales receipt stated full tank of fuel included with every new car purchase.
My wife was going to let it go but I was like eff no. They were good about it and apologized but I imagine that’s not on the checklist to do when it leaves.

Back
Top Bottom