- why is iron man inside hulk buster?
- can Iron Man lift Thor’s Hammer?
- why?
- why?
- why?
- why?
- who can lift Thor’s Hammer?
- x50
Just tell them nobody knows because thors sister broke it. And that kids, is why you don't let others play with your nice toys.

Reminds me of my brother when he made a stupid move on the highway and cut off a car towing a U-Haul trailer. The car and trailer spun out, the trailer detached and stopped with the tongue imbedded in the ground with the wheels in the air and spinning. The sign on the trailer said "An adventure in moving"

Last edited:
U4Sj7w9.jpeg

On the Trent Canal they (Usually houseboats) are referred to as Harvey Wallbangers and sometimes a tow truck is needed to dislodge them.

The Harvey Wallbanger is a modern classic cocktail that was reportedly born in the 1950s, when it was first prepared by California bartender Donato “Duke” Antone. It's basically a Screwdriver with the addition of Galliano, an Italian liqueur.

On the Trent Canal they (Usually houseboats) are referred to as Harvey Wallbangers and sometimes a tow truck is needed to dislodge them.

The Harvey Wallbanger is a modern classic cocktail that was reportedly born in the 1950s, when it was first prepared by California bartender Donato “Duke” Antone. It's basically a Screwdriver with the addition of Galliano, an Italian liqueur.
zQmuQyF.jpeg

Apparently it was going 13 knots when hit and went through the concrete side of the canal. Largest container ship in the world at 13 knots is a lot of momentum. Apparently, at low tide it is grounded bow and stern and there is the potential for it to break up if they get unlucky.

Last edited:
I answer 100 questions about Thor and the Avengers per day:
- why?
- does Hulk like Black Widow?
- why is iron man inside hulk buster?
- can Iron Man lift Thor’s Hammer?
- why?
- why?
- why?
- why?