Jokes | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Jokes

This ones for you @ifiddles
69b11e59c9b75059b3f50ad156c13744.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

A Good “Pope” Joke

The Pope and Justin Trudeau are on the same stage in the Air Canada Centre in front of a huge crowd .

The Pope leans towards Trudeau and said, "Do you know that with one little wave of my hand I can make every person in this crowd go wild with joy? This joy will not be a momentary display, but will go deep into their hearts they'll forever speak of this day and rejoice!"

Trudeau replied, "I seriously doubt that! With one little wave of your hand?....Show me!"

So the Pope backhanded him and knocked him off the stage and the crowd cheered wildly and there was happiness throughout the land!

A Good “Pope” Joke

The Pope and Justin Trudeau are on the same stage in the Air Canada Centre in front of a huge crowd .

The Pope leans towards Trudeau and said, "Do you know that with one little wave of my hand I can make every person in this crowd go wild with joy? This joy will not be a momentary display, but will go deep into their hearts they'll forever speak of this day and rejoice!"

Trudeau replied, "I seriously doubt that! With one little wave of your hand?....Show me!"

So the Pope backhanded him and knocked him off the stage and the crowd cheered wildly and there was happiness throughout the land!

you sir, made my year with that joke.

A Good “Pope” Joke

If you drown someone in holy water do they go to heaven?

HSiQr36.jpeg

zYZuPGFl.jpg

what-is-the-secret-to-eternal-happiness-o-not-argue-44060743.png

SeGW9EB.jpeg

I apologize if you like Nickelback.

Back
Top Bottom