Joe Bass' technology woes thread | Page 25 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Joe Bass' technology woes thread

Update:

Now they are telling me that nothing is sold out...... I'm telling them I clicked the link they sent me and that's what I found.

Now I'm wondering if it's taking me to last year's promo?

And maybe this is, in fact, a Joe Bass technology woe??

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

People drink 100 monsters? yikes. I have probably had less than a quarter of that in my life.
I've seen gamers throw back 10 in one marathon stream

How do I clear my cache for that page?
Is that possible?

Edit:
Cache cleared

It was taking me to last year

Nothing is sold out

700 tabs will get me two concert tix and $1000 spending money

So...

If anyone wants to dm me their monster tab codes......

Last edited:
I've seen gamers throw back 10 in one marathon stream

That seems like a lot. I know the cans say not to exceed one can per day (473ml). But I've also seen that written on those jumbo cans (710ml?) I'm pretty sure.

Obviously some people aren't going to listen and will do their own thing. I've had 2 in a day, maybe 3? And haven't died yet.

The more important question is where do you buy your share of Monster? The best sale I've found is when the 4 packs go for $6.99 at shoppers drug mart.

I've seen Staples website have them for a buck or two less, but they're literally never in stock.

Last edited:
Is that possible?

Fastest way to test problems like that these days is to open an incognito window - for all intents and purposes, the browser is 100% "clean" - no cookies, no history, no cache, nothing. If you're using Edge, I think Microsoft calls it InPrivate or something

Is that possible?

Edit:
Cache cleared

It was taking me to last year

Nothing is sold out

700 tabs will get me two concert tix and $1000 spending money

So...

If anyone wants to dm me their monster tab codes......

Are you participating in the new one? I believe it started/opened on June 1st and it's back to the Live Nation prizes as opposed to the previous Apex Legends one.

I also read back through your original post about the issue you were having and can confirm that the same thing is happening this time around. A few of the top tier prizes have already been redeemed.

Back
Top Bottom