January Motorcycle Supershow - Jan 5-7 at International Center | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

January Motorcycle Supershow - Jan 5-7 at International Center

In spite of being a bit disappointed last year I've decided to go today.

I'm a bit bored after the holiday season and I haven't strayed far from home, so I wouldn't mind a bit of a distraction.

Hopefully last year was an off year with organizations unprepared to a degree coming off covid.

I am going to try and sneak out of work this afternoon and go too. I've missed this show for a few years now and each time I go, I always find something new or interesting (or people even) and makes for a good outing.

$20 if you are over 65
$25 adult
$12 10-15 years old
Free under 10

Last edited:
Riders Choice has smokin’ deals on Shuberth C3 pro for $400, only flat black colour

$25 is only with printed coupon valid today (Friday) and tomorrow (Sat) after 5 PM. Any other times it is $27.91 adult admission.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app
Those were the prices posted at the booth where you pay. Didn’t see if these are only today’s prices.

Huge area for Royal Distributing and maybe 3/4 as large for Rider’s Choice but didn’t see GP Bikes.

I thought these were 2 cool customs. One is for hard ***** only.
IMG_4349-compressed.jpegIMG_4353-compressed.jpeg

It is pretty much the same show as last year + Royal and 613 from ottawa. Pricing seems to be regular price but save the tax. 613 had some good deals and they are willing to bargain further, very helpful too. Food prices are ridiculous. The MX guys are nuts!
IMG_3133.jpeg

It is pretty much the same show as last year + Royal and 613 from ottawa. Pricing seems to be regular price but save the tax. 613 had some good deals and they are willing to bargain further, very helpful too. Food prices are ridiculous. The MX guys are nuts!
View attachment 65370
They don’t believe in gravity. Amazing show. Can’t believe the loft they get in such a short distance, and nail the landings.

Back
Top Bottom