Is it possible for failing eyesight to change iteslf? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Is it possible for failing eyesight to change iteslf?

Fiery254

Site Supporter
I took my M1 a couple of weeks ago and had to wear my glasses to pass the vision test. Now I've been wearing glasses for riding, driving and watching TV for a while now so it was no surprise. But since that day my eyesight has changed to the point that I cant read clearly but can drive and watcj TV without glasses. It's freaky but has anyone else ever experienced a change like this?

My wife had a vision shift, no longer wears glasses to drive, so yeah its possible.

Hit your head hard enough and anything's possible.

You tend to get farsighted as you age.
My mom had trifocals at one point and would forget to wear her glasses driving at another.

havent experienced it. but deal with tons of people who have. ur eyes are probably at the stage of presbyopia. its normal. usually happens at around the age of 40 to 45.

You have this disease, been around for a long time .. its called O-L-D.

Hahaha!! Hurts but true.. :p

Having said that, I've heard that many things can blow your vision up..being put under general anasthetic for instance..

symptom of natural aging but also symptom of things Blood Pressure, Glaucoma, Diabetes.

Get it checked out my friend, better safe than not.

symptom of natural aging but also symptom of things Blood Pressure, Glaucoma, Diabetes.

Get it checked out my friend, better safe than not.

When I complained about my eyesight going (along with the arthritis in my wrist+neck and the bulged discs in my back) to my doctor, his response was (in his usual monotone deadpan) "Well Stewart, welcome to the rest of your life".

My eyes changed drastically, then found out I had T1 Diabetes and enjoyed a week long stay in the hospital. After that as I began to get my blood sugar back to a stable level, my eyes were perfect, 20/20. Normally my eyes are bad, I need glasses to legally drive/ride etc. Everything is blurry about a foot away from my eyes. For a few weeks after coming out of the hospital my eyes were perfect, but again once my levels got back to normal my body went back to normal and I needed glasses again.

Looks like i'm gonna have to waste 2 hours in a doctors waiting room then. Funnily enough I haven't felt fitter and stronger for a long time.

Here's hoping your feeling reflect reality.

The symptom's you describe do track with standard ageing but, this should not be a drastic change....

Health wished for you.

My eyesights change a bit.

If I am looking at far distances on a repeated basis, my far sighted vision improves.
When I am cramped reading a book for long or watching TV for long, my far sightedness goes in the crapper

My eyesights change a bit.

If I am looking at far distances on a repeated basis, my far sighted vision improves.
When I am cramped reading a book for long or watching TV for long, my far sightedness goes in the crapper

Big surprise ... the guy claiming to have a big wiener has eyesight issues :D

Big surprise ... the guy claiming to have a big wiener has eyesight issues :D

Last I check there's no correlation with weiner size & eyesight :)

Looks like i'm gonna have to waste 2 hours in a doctors waiting room then. Funnily enough I haven't felt fitter and stronger for a long time.

Hope it's just standard aging and nothing more serious. Being diabetic, my eyesight changes based on how I'm feeling that day (bit of an exaggeration but it does fluctuate based on diet over time). I did also notice a fairly sudden change when I hit 40, I've always been farsighted and now I need cheater glasses to read small print.

We hear that a lot at the old folks home, just before they stroke out.......

Back
Top Bottom