iPhone 5 -> October, you got to be ****ing me | GTAMotorcycle.com

iPhone 5 -> October, you got to be ****ing me

Jinster81

Banned
Wasn't it supposed to be June?

So they are not going to lower the price on the 4 any time soon right?

Should I just plunge into a new contract for the 4?

Thanks folks for reading my rant!!

I've got a better idea.. Buy your 4 outright as soon as the fanboy army starts lining up for 5... Next week :cool:

Just wait and sign a contract to get 5 :S. Sucks to be getting old gen when new gen is sooooo close.

You can probably pick up an Android in the meantime for dirt cheap, a new model with bug fixes is out every 5 min or so.

Already bored of the 5 can't wait for the iphone 6 the features will be so much better than the iphone 5.

I remember when people got pist about important things..

I'd personally buy a used iphone 4 off Craigslist or something and sign a contract when the 5 comes out, the prices are pretty reasonable on the 4's right now. You should be able to sell the 4 when the 5 comes out without a large loss

Aren't the latest rumors saying it's the iPhone 4s later this year? IPhone 5 next year. I don't think apple has officially announced anything but it looks like iOS 5 is coming in June though.

Already bored of the 5 can't wait for the iphone 6 the features will be so much better than the iphone 5.

It's not even out yet??!!

Aren't the latest rumors saying it's the iPhone 4s later this year? IPhone 5 next year. I don't think apple has officially announced anything but it looks like iOS 5 is coming in June though.

iPhone4 is already out. Youre thinking of the iPad versions (which i think the ipad2 is already out).

Either way i just bought an Atrix, couldnt be happier. I had to use my roommates iPhone4 a couple times when my phones died at the bar or something. Dont really see what people love about it so much. After i got rid of Motoblur and installed LauncherPro on my Atrix its way easier to use than the iphone, and is about a million times more customizable. The screen is also nicer, and the camera is better than my old Nikon D600 DSLR.

I also had a Windows Phone 7 handset, and as far as basic, noncustomizable phone, I found it better than the iphone in every aspect except the camera. However, i like being able to customize my device so i got rid of it and went back to android. But as far as out of the box functionality as a phone, i found the WP7 platform to be more userfriendly than iOS.

iPhone4 is already out. Youre thinking of the iPad versions (which i think the ipad2 is already out).

please re-read what he said... He said iPhone 4s (like the 3GS)... they can't call is 4G since it will not be equipped with 4G capability.

The next iphone after that will be the iPhone 6 just like they kind of skipped the whole iPhone 2 thing.

Why not consider something else like a WP7? I love my windows phone 7, threw my old iphone 3g aside and it is still collecting dust.

Why not consider something else like a WP7? I love my windows phone 7, threw my old iphone 3g aside and it is still collecting dust.

Small number of available apps and very limited customization. Im not sure what the appeal is, other than cheapness? Are Windows phones cheap?

You can buy a Samsung galaxy s outright on kijiji for $350. Better than iPhone but you wont fit in at Starbucks.

You can buy a Samsung galaxy s outright on kijiji for $350. Better than iPhone but you wont fit in at Starbucks.

pfft Galaxy S is already a year old and you won't be cool with the Android crowd unless you get the new S II.

Back
Top Bottom