Introducing Tenaci-Wong Canada | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Introducing Tenaci-Wong Canada

Where would one even start to learn more about this sport and try a few runs out?

Personally i I know nothing about this bike or what’s out there but always happy to see more competition.
Here is a start.http://www.sovt.website/index.html In the spring we have a school that teaches raw noob to expert.Get in touch with us and we might even find a ride to learn a bit on.

Where would one even start to learn more about this sport and try a few runs out?

Personally i I know nothing about this bike or what’s out there but always happy to see more competition.
My place :D
if you don't mind stepping up the level of difficulty by about 80%

Awesome thanks! I don't know my schedule through March yet but would love to try it.

@Trials...remember...noob here!
I've been to a few of the events, met up with Wingboy and his daughter who also rides trials. Fun even as a spectator, you're encouraged to walk along the course through the woods not stuck in one spot watching the same section. Everyone there is really friendly and open to talking, great people.
One event I attended there was a guy there riding an electric trials bike, that was pretty cool.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Its great to see groups that understand growing their sport is good for the sport and the way to do that is to be inclusive and find ways to introduce new riders.
good job Wingboy

Awesome thanks! I don't know my schedule through March yet but would love to try it.
@Trials...remember...noob here!
I don't have a schedule :D but I do normally have a spare bike, you can come and ride with me pretty much any day.
Has to be at your own risk though because I am a totally irresponsible person.

If you don't know who is riding the bike in that video,you don't know much about trials.But there are lots of people willing to teach you.

How would you know how much I know about trials?
I used to ride with Nick Ranger. Top Canadian Trials rider in Canada.

What do you think you could teach me about trials?

How would you know how much I know about trials?
I used to ride with Nick Ranger. Top Canadian Trials rider in Canada.

What do you think you could teach me about trials?
Funny enough, I googled Nick Ranger and Canadian trials, not one word on the internet about him. Did his canadian trials title pre-date the web?
Coincidentally I used to ride with Jordan Szoke in high school, doesn't make me a champion roadracer lol.

Try John Ranger

Lol.You win Low rider.

Now back on topic we go.

Lol.You win Low rider.

Now back on topic we go.

Forget the original topic. I disliked you saying that I know nothing about trials. Who gives you the authority to judge how much I know.

I rode quite a bit of trials as a younger kid.

Stop being a jerk.

OH, wait a minute……………………………………..

You're a moderator...………………………………………

HUM...…………………………………...It must be my bad then?????

Are you kidding me? I could do everything he just did on my bicycle and have a better time doing it.

Sure the bike works great for the first day.
Lets see a real person long term review by someone who actually ride difficult trials courses.

The rider on the TWC200 (and north american importer) is Ron Golden,a very good friend of mine and a competent rider of everything dirt.Putting yourself above his level of skill is a big statement.lets wait for the long term review.

Moderator means nada.Opinions are allowed.

OK, then my opinion of the riding in that video was that of a beginner. On that bike much more could be accomplished. Or at least should be able to be accomplished. Unless the bike is lacking in power or agility.

And I can see how you were butt hurt because he is a personal friend who you regard highly.

I believe I could ride circles around that guy judging by the limited ability he showed.

That was my opinion, And I do know a lot more about trials riding than you know.

So maybe you should think twice about posting stupid things, especially since you are a moderator.

I would like to see that bike bashed around like the normal everyday trials bike is dished. Then show me how the bike stands up to daily practice.

Excellent.Cya in the spring.

I would like to see that bike bashed around like the normal everyday trials bike is dished. Then show me how the bike stands up to daily practice.
Give one to Wojo for about 2 days, that should be enough to find out what breaks and if 10 H.P can do anything spectacular.

Give one to Wojo for about 2 days, that should be enough to find out what breaks and if 10 H.P can do anything spectacular.
That would be a good test.Or Trevor Howarth or Udo Keul.:whax:

Currently being advertised at Langs Offroad for $5995. Not bad at all for a modern entry level trials bike.

Back
Top Bottom