If You Have 7.5 Milli laying around you can do this... | GTAMotorcycle.com

If You Have 7.5 Milli laying around you can do this...

so the neighbours dont like the noise? it should be music to their ears. lol

I'd buy the house next door, take out the trees between the track and my house, put in a driveway that ended on the property line then sit on a lawn chair with my bike and a case of beer beside me while holding a big sign; "Can I come over to play??

Last edited:
I'd buy the house next door, take out the trees between the track and my house, put in a driveway that ended on the property line then sit on a lawn chair with my bike and a case of beer beside me while holding a big sign; "Can I comer over to play??
Because alcohol + race track = good idea. :D You might have better luck with a barrel of premium racing gasoline.

I'd buy the house next door, take out the trees between the track and my house, put in a driveway that ended on the property line then sit on a lawn chair with my bike and a case of beer beside me while holding a big sign; "Can I comer over to play??

I couldn't have said it better

Because alcohol + race track = good idea. :D You might have better luck with a barrel of premium racing gasoline.

The beer is simply a gift for the host AFTER playing is complete. Although you make a good point about bringing the race juice too.

How could you get any work done knowing you have this at home waiting for you?

This guy's driveway in Lakeland (Orlando) FL has rumble-strip curbing.

racetrack-driveway-lakeland-florida_3.jpg

I wonder if he's related to the guy in Utah with the epic garage/man cave.......

This guy's driveway in Lakeland (Orlando) FL has rumble-strip curbing.

racetrack-driveway-lakeland-florida_3.jpg

I've seen his before. Only thing I don't like about this one is that it's also his driveway (that's all I'd need is to have someone pull in the driveway as I'm coming around the corner at full lean).

Guy stole my idea, lol.

I always look at country homes and wonder why it has straight driveways. Put one straight driveway and one twisted one, one for emergency if you're running late and the other for the fun way out

Back
Top Bottom