I went down | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I went down

Mad Mike

this happened to me. spent it on a ring and trip to africa instead.

:cool:
Ring? That’s gonna keep you on a Grom for a long time. I’d have bought the dream bike — a lot cheaper in the long run.

Evoex

The God
Site Supporter
Ring? That’s gonna keep you on a Grom for a long time. I’d have bought the dream bike — a lot cheaper in the long run.
she makes more then i do. :LOL:

FullMotoJacket

Site Supporter
I was more interested in physical deployment time. I didn't realize that it was pretty much a portable airbag with brains and an explosion. I was thinking more lifejacket style with a cylinder and a pin.
45m/s in a side impact test of the street version. The dummy's ass is still on the seat and the bag has already inflated. Translate that to a rear end impact and the bag would be inflated before you slid past the passenger seat.

Brian P

Site Supporter
I was more interested in physical deployment time. I didn't realize that it was pretty much a portable airbag with brains and an explosion. I was thinking more lifejacket style with a cylinder and a pin.
Both styles are available. The retrofit airbag systems that fit under your existing leathers, thus far, have been using a tether.

FullMotoJacket

Site Supporter
Both styles are available. The retrofit airbag systems that fit under your existing leathers, thus far, have been using a tether.
The latest D-air vest uses the microprocessor.

POWERMAN

There is no protection for the neck - is there?
Can't help but feel that it is one of the most vulnerable areas when being all armoured up..

Top Bottom