I want to take a trip to BC | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I want to take a trip to BC

Wouldn't eat any of them if I was on the road.
Lately every single one of those places does not agree with my stomach.
However Wendy's and A&W are the least worst and the best tasting imho

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I have an iron stomach and a bladder the size of a beach ball.

Two prerequisites in my line of work. ;)

i just got back from BC with my motorhome, i would suggest jumping on HWY3 and running it all the way to Hope through the okanagan valley. Then you have a few few choices to go north to whistler, or west to Vancouver or back towards Banff, anyway you go is all good looking riding. One thing for sure is night riding would be very dangerous as the night critters are abundant clear from Northern Ontario all the way west.

^^ thank you.
I recall reading that some provinces were asking/requiring out of province visitors to self isolate upon arrival. I'm under the impression this is now optional in all western provinces and we should have no issues passing through. Is that correct?
Thanks!

^^ thank you.
I recall reading that some provinces were asking/requiring out of province visitors to self isolate upon arrival. I'm under the impression this is now optional in all western provinces and we should have no issues passing through. Is that correct?
Thanks!
As far as I know this is only on the East Coast...but Quebec and everything west was open the entire time. But I'd double check just in case. BC doesn't, as I've flown a bunch of times recently and no issues upon arrival and am free to move around.

^^ thank you.
Thanks!

i think Manitoba is asking for isolation.

There are two big ESSO stations in White River... One is/looks brand new.
'Filled up there last week :)

Don't forget to visit the Winnie the pooh memorial just up the road..

My bad. There's a stretch of the road where gas can be an issue in the winter, but that's because I try to keep at lest 50% of my range in the winter. Waking up at 5am and catching the sunrise after driving for a few hours is quite a sight.

oaspF6lRZjNCnywkURm6pl3vwTjs1m4hJgkMa7er4G7LAzftTI2Ms8IRWBYGxelZ97c7FdGxa_0m12dzCH5rs3lWtgh4-vljzJKLMHNwI0ktVhDUr982YcB4vkn3AB_3oWYZrUTGEOGkdH9RWhpSDG-lsW_xV23fZadZw6TUUJLTsvOmBkBHNofXG3MHj0ejBJief6kNr5d4O2Dppw5m4Zu2uGeCk1jCBBbxDB5DSRU-rzWUReNvxMvXK9KUxn5nuUXNkFBZvH0MnWl7n5sOJZEWcU8dcpP8O4zt1xYEgHw8TxBjTkkfGigYPtUq5uOTy-kUqKZq0VPLiFKvZGrkmbjqArycOC_rgRiTj_b38sQZhbzqtvZNUVlhX9zyFljYuM4d61MEDYbsf3U3ycE3uma8F7lUp8Xt6m8PLpqdzxUs1KrrfzuYbAgYcErqvbBkovzFGq7gfFh12xOkfgidxAKY4nOAiguGsJiyvVHeuGCUqZKJv38nCDMiVXg5C-oeNpvT5R-Lt1Ix1GfRb3uOqCI88XscL3sIRFn7Bz7VZDPM02UfFZJXZkpiHMXRxpKNXcoDASOeqc_36CsnZFly8N6-yUxxXhFvfbDAIkRyzhXvdxb5RhrJoyejs28SX01aAnfeOUaCbwf4HyqAEWjkQhQVQDjyy5ocAV4Z58SMgAy7whfu-S9SxUoxhzy7BQ=w1264-h949-no

Exemption for
people travelling to Western Canada and northwestern Ontario for business or recreational purposes.

The trans-Canada through the prairies is not that exciting as others have stated. Fun at night with the lights off, but I haven't been out there in 35 years. I always took the Yellowhead, as I was heading to Edmonton. If you go that route, then when you get to Jasper (nicer than Banff in my opinion) you can head south on the Icefields Parkway. That's a beautiful road, but I fear a lot of the glaciers have retreated over the last few decades.

The trans-Canada through the prairies is not that exciting as others have stated. Fun at night with the lights off, but I haven't been out there in 35 years. I always took the Yellowhead, as I was heading to Edmonton. If you go that route, then when you get to Jasper (nicer than Banff in my opinion) you can head south on the Icefields Parkway. That's a beautiful road, but I fear a lot of the glaciers have retreated over the last few decades.

yeah theirs no icefields, , some spots are long distance between fuel availability. Good time to go anywhere you can get out and see. No big crowds or line ups.

Back
Top Bottom