I Saw You: V.2.0 | Page 474 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I Saw You: V.2.0

OK Im thinking now it was probably a modded GSXR as it did look like a Kawi and I do admit I only caught a fleeting glimpse of it. I saw you can get a 240 tire in some kits...it wasn't heavily extended though.
Another "I Saw You" on Cawthra at 403 at that moment.....a Yammy Tracer 900 with a Kawi top case, WTF......oh wait, that was me....
Well, you were complaining that nobody sees you. At least you see yourself!

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Pirelli rosso 2 comes in that size. I have one in my shed ready for the next tire change on my tuono. That, paired with a sport tire up front (pirelli corsa 2) so they wear at the same rate.

I know, Pirelli is confusing how they name their tires.
Rosso 2 is sport touring
Rosso corsa 2 is sport

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
turns out pirelli and avon make sport touring tires in that size

Rosso 3 etc

yay for not needing sport rubber every 5000 km!

No idea if avon tires are as good as big boy michellin/bridgestones/pirellis etc

OK Im thinking now it was probably a modded GSXR as it did look like a Kawi and I do admit I only caught a fleeting glimpse of it. I saw you can get a 240 tire in some kits...it wasn't heavily extended though.
Another "I Saw You" on Cawthra at 403 at that moment.....a Yammy Tracer 900 with a Kawi top case, WTF......oh wait, that was me....
GSXR is Suzuki 😬

The last couple of mornings a bit after 7am, I have seen what I think is an early Honda CB750 eastbound on Sandford Rd east of Sandford. Not really sure what the model is but the Valve adjustment caps look like my early Hondas and the width of the motor says 4 cylinder. I was Westbound on my 2020 Orange/white Suzuki V-Strom DL1050.

Anyone from here?

..Tom

turns out pirelli and avon make sport touring tires in that size

Rosso 3 etc

yay for not needing sport rubber every 5000 km!

No idea if avon tires are as good as big boy michellin/bridgestones/pirellis etc
tyres are of course, a very subjective thing
but I really like Avon, had a set of 80/20 Trail Riders on my FJ09
good at everything and long wearing

supply chain issues during covid has made them scarce though
couldn't find a set for my Capo, went with the same as stock - Metzeler Tourance Next
good ST tire - vary stable for spirited riding, great in the rain but terrible off road
and surprisingly affordable from Pete's - shipped to my door in 2 days

tyres are of course, a very subjective thing
but I really like Avon, had a set of 80/20 Trail Riders on my FJ09
good at everything and long wearing

supply chain issues during covid has made them scarce though
couldn't find a set for my Capo, went with the same as stock - Metzeler Tourance Next
good ST tire - vary stable for spirited riding, great in the rain but terrible off road
and surprisingly affordable from Pete's - shipped to my door in 2 days
I had a very strong dislike for Avon distanzias on the capo. Took a while to warm up which I really didn't like. Probably worse than the tourance in gravel.

Fortnine has sale on tires, got a notification a couple days ago

I was driving southbound on the DVP around noon, near the Bloor exit. Admiring/following a red Moto Guzzi V7 (a little too closely)

Nice bike! 😍

@Lightcycle there is a fellow GS rider that went missing today out of kamloops. Not sure where you were in your travels today. Rider is mark foan. North american iker rescue on facebook has the pics and description

@Lightcycle there is a fellow GS rider that went missing today out of kamloops. Not sure where you were in your travels today. Rider is mark foan. North american iker rescue on facebook has the pics and description

Missing since Monday. Not good. Will keep an eye out, but it's still a couple hours north of me.

Thanks for the heads up.

The last couple of mornings a bit after 7am, I have seen what I think is an early Honda CB750 eastbound on Sandford Rd east of Sandford. Not really sure what the model is but the Valve adjustment caps look like my early Hondas and the width of the motor says 4 cylinder. I was Westbound on my 2020 Orange/white Suzuki V-Strom DL1050.

Anyone from here?

..Tom
Friend has a 750K up in that area.

Friend has a 750K up in that area.
I havent seen him lately. If you see him please ask if he ridws or was riding along Sandford daily early in the morning.

Thanks!

..Tom

Just to close the loop on this, RCMP has found the rider, he is deceased.

RIP.

Forgot about this thread. Shoutout to the three bikes that passed me on the shoulder of the QEW last Saturday. Not sure if you were trying to impress me or flex on me or what. Just glad that I didn't pass any wrecks later on

Was driving North on Yonge through Richmond Hill (Oak Ridges) and saw police and fire trucks everywhere. As I passed by, turns out it was a car-motorcycle collison. Dark grey/silver sports bike. Looked pretty mangled. Stretcher was out. Hoping for the best, but wasn't looking good.

I saw an s1000xr and a yellow gen 1 MT09 in niagara today, that you @Evoex ?

I saw a tiger, R1, and S1000 lane splitting on the 400 today. Nice bikes but be safe and keep the rubber down, no judgement.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Back
Top Bottom