Gaoler
Well-known member
How you riders who live in the city do it... I do not know.
I'm talking about riders who live "down town", in condos... Like real urban dwellers.
The kind of riders who have to park in underground garages because they just don't have anywhere else.
I live in I guess what I used to consider the 'burbs... Burlington/Hamilton-ish.
These days it's the traffic that really saps the enjoyment out of going for a ride, just for the sake of going for a ride.
The sheer volume of cars and for the worst part transport trucks makes riding a chore. The lousy roads don't help either.
I can't imaging the suck of being on a nice/performance bike trying to survive downtown T-dot traffic....
Rant mode off.
I'm talking about riders who live "down town", in condos... Like real urban dwellers.
The kind of riders who have to park in underground garages because they just don't have anywhere else.
I live in I guess what I used to consider the 'burbs... Burlington/Hamilton-ish.
These days it's the traffic that really saps the enjoyment out of going for a ride, just for the sake of going for a ride.
The sheer volume of cars and for the worst part transport trucks makes riding a chore. The lousy roads don't help either.
I can't imaging the suck of being on a nice/performance bike trying to survive downtown T-dot traffic....
Rant mode off.
