How's your mileage been so far ? | GTAMotorcycle.com

How's your mileage been so far ?

Merkid

Between the two bikes, I only got in 9600km this year so far. Some of it was 500+km runs on the Wing.

For local rides, I found the spring was wet and August hot during the day. My riding Buds justify it as another symptom of climate change but I don't buy it cuz as a kid growing up and riding since the early '70s in TO, I recall similar weather constraints.

I'm not a huge "check your mileage guy" but i've done 2k km in the past month.

Was forced into taking about 2 months "off" and i don't know how much mileage i did before that to be honest. It's all a blur

Might be going to quebec in the next month or so... would be about 2k including getting around la belle province when i'm there.

Maybe 2K this season which is within range

Short bursts has been my riding style unless i am commuting to downtown (which i havent yet this season)

Only 6,000km so far but I did manage to wear out a new S22 rear tire in 3,000km so it's been a fun 6,000km ;)

Only 2k but not too bad IMO considering I only got my new bike on Sep-20th this year after a few too many years break.
hope we still some more time to ride this year :)

Just a shade under 10,000km. 4500km of that was last weeks trip to the Cabot.

After 20K last year and just short of 30K the year before, this year has been a dud. Being trapped in Ontario really took the wind out of my sails this year.

19,000k so far. No idea how I racked that up. As there are a few corners in Ontario I never got to this year, but I did make it to some others... 🤷‍♂️
burger meatups.

I think I’m around 4K or so. If it wasn’t for 2 or 3 longer rides itd be 1k. Not sure how I even managed given the lack of time.

I could figure it out from maintenance log but I think I would be happier not knowing

@Wingboy right there with you...I went out to Oakville on Monday to visit my brother and sister and I looked at my trip 2 odometer (the one where I track oil changes) and I think it was between 1,800 - 1,900 km for the season...on a good note though, I've walked or bicycled 600 km since July 1... :giggle:

I usually average 10,000 km

This year? Maybe 6,000

Quality, not quantity.

I did alot of offroading/single-track this year. No distance rides.

Sold the streetbike.

Kept the dual sport.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

I usually average 10,000 km

This year? Maybe 6,000

Quality, not quantity.

I did alot of offroading/single-track this year. No distance rides.

Sold the streetbike.

Kept the dual sport.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
That's it right there.

Back
Top Bottom