How TPP will affect us | GTAMotorcycle.com

How TPP will affect us

[video=youtube;M9ZFDpuiFUs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=16&v=M9ZFDpuiFUs[/video]

More.. Inability to prevent these types of things is more than just frustrating, it seems these types of events are becoming more common as well.

This is a great thread. Thanks for sharing this guys.

unfortunately most people have no idea what it even stands for(as the last video points out), let alone the details of it (which is being kept secret).

Never heard of it. So now what do we do?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

So this is the beginning of the end...did no one see Wall-E? Sure, it was a cartoon, but this is basically how it started.
I'm with @daisoman, what do we do now?

Sent from a Samsung Galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk

Any propaganda from the other side to watch?

It's an election year. Now is the best time to bring the subject to light and press candidates to support transparency.

How is a dirty pipeline going to harm us?
Why would our rulers lie to us about something like this, makes no sense.
I think you guys are all a bunch of tinfoil hat wearing freaks, i just looked out the door, everything is fine in my bubble.
Been watching Harpers speeches on the news, he says he has it all under control, so i'm voting for him.

(the previous statement was pure bs, intended for brain dead monkey people)

Incredible, i have detected signs of life on gtam....
tinfoil.gif

Fear mongering at it's best ... as any agreement, there will be sides who benefit and there will be sides who don't and there will be people who will not even notice that it's in place decades after.

Just live your life ....

Fear mongering at it's best ... as any agreement, there will be sides who benefit and there will be sides who don't and there will be people who will not even notice that it's in place decades after.

Just live your life ....

I think its in Canada's best interest to care what side of that we will be on. Who cares what oblivious people are doing. I don't think its fear mongering when these kind of things happen in secret. Decisions that will affect a lot of people are being made on their behalf without any knowledge of what comprises (entirely) this document. Who's country is this..? I can't feel good just to "live life" if elements of my life are vanishing because we have people who are more interested in their personal income gains, than Canada as a whole, especially looking towards the future..

kermit_bent_over_sofa_sm.jpg

It sure as hell is in OUR best interest to wake up before we all end up like Kermit there.
Just to show you how far behind GTAM really is, us "conspiracy theorists" now called Fact Finders, knew about this back in 2013 and before.
https://youtu.be/FhzUGiYeZA4
Stop watching the damn TV news expecting them to tell you any truth at all, go find out for yourself.
New World Order coming soon, better catch up on research instead of playing the Two Word game.

Sent from my underground bunker using morse code and smoke signals

Just live your life ....
Do you think those of us who aren't even at the table, or aware of the deal, will be the ones who benefit or the ones who get screwed?

Do you think those of us who aren't even at the table, or aware of the deal, will be the ones who benefit or the ones who get screwed?

^^ pretty much this.

It sure as hell is in OUR best interest to wake up before we all end up like Kermit there.
Just to show you how far behind GTAM really is, us "conspiracy theorists" now called Fact Finders, knew about this back in 2013 and before.
https://youtu.be/FhzUGiYeZA4
Stop watching the damn TV news expecting them to tell you any truth at all, go find out for yourself.
New World Order coming soon, better catch up on research instead of playing the Two Word game.

Sent from my underground bunker using morse code and smoke signals
Not to derail this thread but to support what AGAVE is saying, who here has read a mainstream news article about COMER? www.comer.org

It's a currently ongoing lawsuit against the Bank of Canada for going against their mandate of interest-free loans to public corporations and turning around and giving those loans to banks instead. So public projects have to borrow from those banks at a cost. So we've been pay more for infrastructure (or getting less of it) since 1974, for the sake of making the banks richer.

Here's a great interview on the lawyer at the forefront of the matter. http://www.cbc.ca/player/News/Business/ID/2666703865/ It doesn't feature any million-dollar cars jumping out of skyscrapers or anything, but it's pretty jaw-dropping stuff anyways for those who bother to take the time to listen. The start of the second half of the interview is chilling. Galati's words should not be taken lightly.

Last edited:

Seriously. Nothing stinks worse about it than it being ridiculously secret. We probably aren't going to learn the bulk of it until the ink on it is completely dry, we probably aren't going to learn the totality of it EVER, and once the public is privy to how far we've been sold up **** creek, backing out of the TPP either in part or in whole is probably going to be nigh impossible

Recommendations for sources NOT controlled by media? And how to filter through all the other BS that's out there in order to get to some nugget of truth?

Back
Top Bottom