How much do women care about money? | GTAMotorcycle.com

How much do women care about money?

This is unexpected. Women are 50% of population, right? This is not good.

So getting in a car makes them magically choke on his cock? Give me a break, it's a friggin car ride they are agreeing on, not to sleep with the dude. If a girl with a Ferrari pulled up and asked if I wanted to go for a ride I'd def say yes without having a single sexual thought. If she was hot then those sexual thoughts would come out.

Id even jump in if a dude asked. Guess I'm a gay manwhore. :rolleyes:

Its a Ferrari!!

In the end women are genetically predispositioned to find men who can protect and provide for them attractive.

Only proves skanky gold-diggers are impressed by dooshbags with Ferraris.

So getting in a car makes them magically choke on his cock? Give me a break, it's a friggin car ride they are agreeing on, not to sleep with the dude. If a girl with a Ferrari pulled up and asked if I wanted to go for a ride I'd def say yes without having a single sexual thought. If she was hot then those sexual thoughts would come out.

Id even jump in if a dude asked. Guess I'm a gay manwhore. :rolleyes:

Its a Ferrari!!

In the end women are genetically predispositioned to find men who can protect and provide for them attractive.

I think the difference is, she has no interest in the car except its expensive. You on the other hand would take the car ride because its a magnificent piece of engineering

If you drove a McClaren I bet they wouldn't know what it is lol.... would still choke on your rod because it looks expensive

LOLz, owned

Somebody offers you a ride they clearly want to bang, simple as that. If you accept it means you're down.

I don't think any straight guy here would accept a ride from a random dude in a Ferrari

I don't know. I've never been in a Ferrari before. When would I get the chance again?

I'd go for a ride in a ferrari with a random dude. But if he tries to put anything in my mouth, I'm driving and he's walking!:lmao:

Somebody offers you a ride they clearly want to bang, simple as that. If you accept it means you're down.

I was checking out a nice Honda S2000 when the owner returned. I complimented his car and he offered to let me drive it sometime. I said thanks but no thanks. It was near Church St.

Cool, so when can I pick you up? I won't try anything...promise. :angel9:

Maybe you can ask him to pick up the keys

Sent from my tablet using my paws

Whores want to gold dig ,love my cars and act like pigs to get a ride, sluts admire it and give you that look that the car is nice but if you aren't fun , have some game and can't back it up with many other traits they aren't into it...Only my wife gets to ride in and drive them and she isn't a whore..
Whores do it for gain,sluts do it for fun

Last edited:
I was checking out a nice Honda S2000 when the owner returned. I complimented his car and he offered to let me drive it sometime. I said thanks but no thanks. It was near Church St.

That weight loss probably makes you look deelish.

Back
Top Bottom