How much do women care about money? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

How much do women care about money?

Whores want to gold dig ,love my cars and act like pigs to get a ride, sluts admire it and give you that look that the car is nice but if you aren't fun , have some game and can't back it up with many other traits they aren't into it...Only my wife gets to ride in and drive them and she isn't a whore..
Whores do it for gain,sluts do it for fun

I only clicked on this thread to see your reply, thanks for delivering lol

So you still think girls care about your values or personality or volunteer work or education or family or fitness level or sense of humor or morality or manners or creativity or romance... Stop fooling yourself, get a lot of cash and forge true love, romance loyalty and honor. Use the gold diggers(most women these days) for what they are. Indirect prostitutes. Prostitutes sell their bodies for a direct exchange of cash, Most girls these days sell it for perks, dinners, vacations, gifts and .... Get out of your Disney fairytale image of women and learn their true nature. As a disclaimer though, this ABSOLUTELY does not apply to ALL women in our North American capitalistic money is everything society. Just to most!

So you still think girls care about your values or personality or volunteer work or education or family or fitness level or sense of humor or morality or manners or creativity or romance... Stop fooling yourself, get a lot of cash and forge true love, romance loyalty and honor. Use the gold diggers(most women these days) for what they are. Indirect prostitutes. Prostitutes sell their bodies for a direct exchange of cash, Most girls these days sell it for perks, dinners, vacations, gifts and .... Get out of your Disney fairytale image of women and learn their true nature. As a disclaimer though, this ABSOLUTELY does not apply to ALL women in our North American capitalistic money is everything society. Just to most!

Ok.......

I felt badly for the last blonde in the video clip, I'd have taken her for a ride, a nice dinner maybe some drinks, and a ride.....

haha nice I remember this. The one blonde chick made me laugh so hard because she's on film being a gold digger slut.

how much do men care about getting laid? they buy these things to impress...

Well women killed chivalry and good moral values. Women want bad boys and drama and that's what a large portion of the current generation is all about.

how much do men care about getting laid? they buy these things to impress...

We buy these things because they are awesome, if it gets you laid its like a bonus.

I have friends with very expensive super cars that are happily married and not shopping around, but who doesnt enjoy gorgeous girls smiling at you (and your car)?

How much do we care? LOTS, lots and lots.

Id even jump in if a dude asked. Guess I'm a gay manwhore. :rolleyes:

Its a Ferrari!!

4 weeks ago I was walking at Front and Yonge and a dude told me "Sir, this is the brand new 2014 Toyota Corolla, we have a marketing promo going on today and tomorrow, would you like to test drive it? You can take it for a while"

I said, "hell yeah, give me the keys now".

And it was a freaking Corolla!!!

The fact is that most men have a sincere interest in cars and bikes.

Women do not, they see these objects as a mirror that reflects the wealth of the owner. Most women do not find cars and bikes intrinsically interesting.

i think it works both ways.... if some random girl fat/ugly/cute pulled up in a car like that or even a nice bike....we would all act the same....my 2cents

Back
Top Bottom