Hobbies? What keeps you sane? | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hobbies? What keeps you sane?

There is a group of women that runs in newmarket that are nice people. Decent range of speeds. My wife found that running with people was beneficial as if you are supposed to run alone, looking out the window often kills that idea.

Newmarket Road Runners? Best club (used to be a tight group our of NM Running Room initially) and I used to run with them - too slow now :(

Adn check under "Coaches" - you might recognize somebody if you race in SOAR :)

Newmarket Road Runners? Best club (used to be a tight group our of NM Running Room initially) and I used to run with them - too slow now :(

Adn check under "Coaches" - you might recognize somebody if you race in SOAR :)

Similar but different. Some member overlap. Maybe a spinoff? I don't know. I don't run. I'm not a girl. Therefore I'm doubly excluded from the group.

Antique Boat Museum in Clayton NY is worth the trip. They have the typical indoor eye candy and rides on the lake if you want to experience one.

We took a ride in their reproduction 28' Hacker Craft. Awesome ride. Nothing like the thunder from a big block inboard.

Yup was part of a day trip out to Leamington. Erieau was a nice little find, interesting area.
Here is the shot at the end of Mariners Rd, and the boat.
Did you happen to see the old commercial fishing boat? It is white and normally docked there (unless its out). That thing is at least 50 years old.

Did you happen to see the old commercial fishing boat? It is white and normally docked there (unless its out). That thing is at least 50 years old.
Not that I noticed, the channel was empty except for the boats passing by.

I’m amazed at how shallow it is around Erieau . 5 miles out still 20ft deep .

I’m back in the wood shop making peppermills for C’Mas gifts . I like wood working but the wife hates the dust .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

I’m amazed at how shallow it is around Erieau . 5 miles out still 20ft deep .

I’m back in the wood shop making peppermills for C’Mas gifts . I like wood working but the wife hates the dust .

What mechanisms are you using? I like coarse grind and find the wexford grinders better than anything else I have tried (trudeau, peugeot, creuset, and a few others).

I’m just buying mechanisms from lee valley , they are pretty adjustable on grind and fairly idiot proof to install . I make about a dozen a year and haven’t invested the time to find better

Back
Top Bottom