Hit by a cab today... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hit by a cab today...

EVERYONE who screws up publicly acts exactly the same way. I have about 4 vids so far of people majorly screwing me to the point of near collisions.. and what does EVERY single person do.. look the other way and pretend they saw/heard/felt nothing. Its normal now to not give a crap about your neighbors...

I cant speak for everyone... I know when I mess up and I apologize. I try to be very cautious on the road i don't try to pretend that i don't mistakes. Its about taking responsibility for ones actions. The cabbie definitely acted inappropriately and I don't agree with it.

Have anybody notice how nice and calming they drive when they have a client in their cab?
When they are empty, seems like they're possessed by demons

I liked your response. I hope in the same situation I have the same coolness.
Thanks, Griffin, I appreciate this comment. I didn't want this incident to wreck my day, and it didn't.

Have anybody notice how nice and calming they drive when they have a client in their cab?

So true... and they are so polite as well... its like night and day!

Once I got cut off by a cabbie who was driving passengers so I really had to lay on my brakes... After that, I may or may not have laid on the horn for 30sec while riding his rear bumper, before passing him with the horn blasting and giving him the finger... I wonder what his tip was like after that ride (assuming "may" is the operative word) :cool:

Once I got cut off by a cabbie who was driving passengers so I really had to lay on my brakes... After that, I may or may not have laid on the horn for 30sec while riding his rear bumper, before passing him with the horn blasting and giving him the finger... I wonder what his tip was like after that ride (assuming "may" is the operative word) :cool:

No need to be conservative on them, the way they drive is no big secret.

If I have a penny for every time a cab cuts me off or wants to kill me, I'd be a rich man.

My neighbour is a cabbie, seems like a nice guy. No idea how he drives tho

No need to be conservative on them, the way they drive is no big secret.

If I have a penny for every time a cab cuts me off or wants to kill me, I'd be a rich man.

My neighbour is a cabbie, seems like a nice guy. No idea how he drives tho

Not about being conservative.. More about it being a healthy practice to avoid admitting to anything that may or may not be a violation of HTA S.172 :cool:

back wherever these cabbies are from, they simply can do whatever they want on the road without fear of anything except collision.. and even then, the way these clowns drive, doesn't seem to deter them... so a pedestrian/cyclist/motorcycle? Doesn't even register on their radar

We think differently. You are too kind.

hahah nice change! :p

I got a bit on his trunk, but I really wanted to keep the rest ;)

very true you would only wanna pour out like half at max on the cab otherwise u have to line up and buy another one and thats totally not worth it since they dont understand what they did wrong anyways lol

Back
Top Bottom