Heritage Auto & Power Sport | GTAMotorcycle.com

Heritage Auto & Power Sport

LightningFresh

2 thumbs up!!! Brought my bike in for spring service and new tires put on. Met Daniel, the owner. He worked on my bike. Stand up guy. Very professional and informative. His shop is clean and spacious. Will definitely take my bike to him from now on.

Thanks For the Review,

Like I said..if you ever need a babysitter..keep me in mind. Damn Fun Bike. Have fun and enjoy.

Daniel

Got my brothers and my own bike safety from Daniel. Came by the house- best work, best prices.

Anyone who's looking for a fresh new shop this is your place.- thanks dan

Ah..my two favorite neighbors on the site as well..Thanks Guys..

Trying my best to get the bikes done and out the door as fast as humanly possible. I couldn't do it without the help of FS Motorcycle, The Toy Hauler, RRGuy for being my other set of hands, and all of you supporting this endeavor to its fullest.

Everyone's patience is greatly appreciated. I'm pushing 15hour days now to keep up. Lets hope the weather stays warm, so all of us can ride.

Sleep well all, Time I hit my bed.

Daniel

Dan's a great guy. Very friendly and mounts tires while you wait.

Daniel mounted 4 tires on my car and a tire for my bike last night. Professional, thorough, and obviously cares to do a good job.

He'll definitely be seeing repeat business from me.

Dan is the man! Thanks so much Daniel for being such a stand up guy and taking care of my back tire today. :eek:ccasion5:

Thanks Darren,

THANK YOU, for being so understanding. Make sure to drop by once the bike is complete. Would enjoy to see her.

Take Care Everyone, Thank You all for the patience, Shop is overwhelmed, Nevertheless, we are finishing the bikes as fast as the parts arrive.

Thank You F.S Motorcycle(Glen), Just a stand up guy, Understanding on how critical it is for me to complete the bikes as fast as possible. Sometimes even leaving the warehouse to hand deliver parts for me so I can keep a deadline intact.

Also to Dan(RRGUY), Giving me a hand wrenching, with the same passion and drive to insure 110% quality in the workmanship and sheer talent.

Goodnight Everyone, I'm beat.

Daniel

Just in for my 2nd oil change and Daniel opened the shop for me at 7am on Saturday so I could be out the door before the rain came.

Quality work, quality guy.

Going back to get the back end of the bike cleaned up in a week or 2.
Highly recommended.

Yep, he's my new mechanic.

Resurrecting this thread.

Just had Daniel mount balance and install the tires on my new (to me) bike.

He took me in even though I was late. Did a great job, and was extra careful with the bike. Good times hanging around the shop and shooting the ****.

I'd recommend him to anyone.

Resurrecting this thread.

Just had Daniel mount balance and install the tires on my new (to me) bike.

He took me in even though I was late. Did a great job, and was extra careful with the bike. Good times hanging around the shop and shooting the ****.

I'd recommend him to anyone.

Hmmm Red VFR by chance ?

Thanks Guys, I'm a week away from almost being caught up. Thank You all for keeping this shop busy, Ride Safe and see you all soon.

Back
Top Bottom