Heritage Auto & Power Sport | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Heritage Auto & Power Sport

Thank you so much Daniel!! I was so impressed by your shop when you mounted my friends tire I knew exactly who to trust for a major overhaul of my R6!!!

Daniels info:
Heritage Autosports:
http://www.heritageautoshop.com
24 Ingram Drive, Suite #2 Toronto
Email heritageautosports@gmail.com
Bus: 416-249-0422
Cell: 416-707-0422
Fax: 416-248-9651

You completed the work to absolute perfection, everything all neat, tidy and clean. Everything adjusted to perfection, on budget and within my time frame!

Sorry about all the mud you had to clean out of her, I promise, no more offroading!

Daniel did a complete 2 million point check on my bike and made a note of everything that needed work and had the quote done in no time at all! Checked all my bearings, steering head, front wheel, rear wheel. Only the front wheel bearings needed replacing, suggested I do the steering head and rears when she comes back in the fall for her valve check and new rear tire! What a stand up guy!

My 08 R6 just rolled over 37,000km's and was in some serious need of some TLC. I could hear a funny noise from the front under hard braking (thought it was steering head bearings, but turned out to be front wheel bearings). Everything on it was still stock! Chain, sprockets, plugs, coolant, brake pads and fluids, etc. I figured while it was in for some maintenance I should get a few upgrades too! Here is what Daniel did for me!!

New front wheel bearings (Yamaha OEM)
Front EBC HH Brake Pads (two sets, part# FA380HH) and rears too (one set, part #FA174HH)
Galfer Blue Braided Brake Lines, front and rear with new brake fluid of course
Oil change using my preferred Motul 5100 semi synth (he doesn't normally stock it but said NO PROBLEM when I asked him to use it) overfilling it by 1/4 liter perfectly like I specified =)
New Oil filter, best on planet earth, Purolator Pure One (Part #PL14612 for 08 R6's, he usually stocks these or can get em quick and easy)
520 conversion using DID ERV3 Gold chain =)
New, stock tooth count front sprocket with +3 rear sprocket.
Coolant flush, tune up, new spark plugs, cleaned throttle bodies.
BMC air filter (don't even ask him why he doesn't use K&N!!!)
8mm Poly Rear Sliders
Install new front tire, Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa

Amazing work Daniel. It's like a whole new bike! Pulls hard right to redline, breaks the rear tire loose and throws the front end up easy... and...

OMG those EBC pads just about pull your eyeballs out of their sockets! So little lever pressure, so much braking! I'm REALLY gonna have to get use to using less lever pressure =)

Thanks again.

-Jamie M.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom