Has the city lost it's mind... | Page 22 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Has the city lost it's mind...

She's a fentanyl/heroin addict. I heard she was also smoking crack all evening and drank a half bottle of vodka.. I'm sure there's serious mental issues too.
What is it you do? If you don’t mind me asking that brings you in contact with this certain crowd

She's a fentanyl/heroin addict. I heard she was also smoking crack all evening and drank a half bottle of vodka.. I'm sure there's serious mental issues too.
The fetus is likely going to be screwed up from birth, no fault of its own. We will have to come up with the resources to care for it for life but we can’t do anything now when it would make a difference.

It's not work related or anything like that... Post #375 in this thread explains how/why I got myself involved in it.
What is the most common problem that you’re hearing, seeing makes people turn to the street? Can’t just be a mental disorder

Last edited:
What is the most common problem that you’re hearing, seeing makes people turn to the street? Can’t just be a mental disorder
The Mrs and I spent a couple of hours this morning speculating on this and the causes were not simple. One might categorize them into a handful or dozen basic topics but each basic topic would have a dozen important sub topics.

The pregnant woman on drugs and alcohol is extremely likely to give birth to a lifetime problem for society. The problem is not going away soon.

Mental illness comes in all shapes and sizes . And my aquaintance in healthcare says people end up on the street for a variety of reasons . Poor financial management, a marriage where a spouse is so dangerous your safer on the street , kids that get kicked out of the family house . But the overwhelming portion is mental health , which is why many addicts are addicts , they can’t cope with conventional life . Sad all the way around .

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

We're in a very sad state. Many are not equipped with the tools to effectively deal with "life". Many fall through the cracks and our current system will never progress far enough to offer effective change.

I was standing in line at the local Mr. Sub when a lady was giving her order to the worker behind the counter. The worker placed the vegetables on top of the meat. Lady wanted meat placed on top of veg. She then got irate and rude with the poor worker.

Order canceled.

One stop shop, walk in and choose your weapon!
Also, suspect charged with failing to comply with release order.

Big surprise about the release order. There needs to be a fundamental change in how they are used. Even if they are constitutionally required, violating it should automatically line you up for max sentence on original charge. The current system costs a fortune and is completely ineffective.

Last edited:
I gotta say , banning handguns kept this room full of guns out of Toronto . 28 glocks are not going to a target range , straight to the smelter . We are all better off in JTs Canada .

I gotta say , banning handguns kept this room full of guns out of Toronto . 28 glocks are not going to a target range , straight to the smelter . We are all better off in JTs Canada .

Watch jt's head smoke if you question him about the carbon emissions caused by burning glocks. Guns bad. Carbon bad. Boom.

Mental illness comes in all shapes and sizes . And my aquaintance in healthcare says people end up on the street for a variety of reasons . Poor financial management, a marriage where a spouse is so dangerous your safer on the street , kids that get kicked out of the family house . But the overwhelming portion is mental health , which is why many addicts are addicts , they can’t cope with conventional life . Sad all the way around .

Just exactly what is conventional life today?

A lot of people need stability and it doesn't exist anymore. All the old standards are gone and it happened largely in one generation. There was no time for society to adjust. In 1975 your time was controlled by a clock radio. By 1999 we were worried about Y2K shutting down the universe. A bunch here on the forum are scratching their heads, What's Y2K?

There is evidence that shows everyone's brain is wired differently from birth. I don't know what the percentages are or how many categories there are but some people freak out at rapid change while others need the excitement of battle.

Take 10 people at random that have had no interest in motorcycles, strap them to the pillions of a bunch of R-1's and take them on a spirited ride. At the end some will be angry at the stupid pace and risk factor. Some will be in tears and needing Prozac. Some will euphoric "I want one".

Some people are wired to punch a time clock and if they're having fish for dinner it must be Friday. Others vary their hours and push hard to make it work. Dinner is what ever sounds good. If you can remember the last time you ate it have something else.

Free trade may have been one of the turning points. While it delivered a lot of prosperity it brought in massive change faster than the fifty year old fork lift driver could adapt. His 25 year old kid was following in his footsteps.

I know I'm repetitive on this but name a politician you trust to look out for your future.

To me that sounds like 28 charges of conspiracy to commit murder served consecutively.
Not enough police work for that. Maybe he was just travelling with his gun collection. I doubt this will be much jail time at all. Sentences are barely affected by quantity. A guy caught carrying in toronto probably gets more time than this guy.

Interesting move:

IMO a good thing, a push back against brain washing. Will it make any difference? Was it that big a deal to start with?

Much ado about nothing. Maybe an ok first step. This wouldn't affect crypto or NFT's which are basically gambling as there is no (or very minimal) underlying value. You are betting that they will rise in value as more suckers pile in behind you.

A gambler is going to gamble. Wayne gretzky in an ad may make some lose their money at X instead of Y. I suspect it has a trivial affect on their losses.

If agco actually cared about gamblers, they would limit the amount you could lose before getting locked out of all agco gaming (maybe as a percentage of last years tax return?, maybe a flat $10K limit unless you apply for a higher limit with supporting documentation?). Let's be honest. Agco exists to gather money (mostly from those with issues) for the province to waste. They need to sprinkle some morality and charity on it so they don't look so bad.

Back
Top Bottom