Happy Birthday GTAM!! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Happy Birthday GTAM!!

**** the #10year challenge.

Challenge around here is to last 20!

Thanks Paul and Donna, I've made a few great friends from here. XO

(Many join dates of us fossils are inaccurate because there was a board crash at one point a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago.)

Yep, our post counts got messed up as well. I had thousands of posts before the crash. I'd imagine you had more than 291 as well LOL.

Met some very nice peeps from this site.

Speaking of which any update on Aminal?

Met some very nice peeps from this site.

Speaking of which any update on Aminal?

I was thinking the same thing JayV. Aminal and Oomis had a rough go over the past couple years. Hopefully they are both recovering.

Happy Birthday GTAM! And thanks to you Paul and all the moderators for keeping it entertaining and informative over the last 2 decades.

" It is possible that there was a forum reset around 2002 "

Ahhhhh yes. The great reset of ought two.

pepperidge farms remembers.

GET OFF MY LAWN

Happy Birthday GTAM - you've come a long way Baby! ...and it's cold outside!

We're sure you'll be celebrating all year long this awesome milestone. So think about bringing an awesome GTAM Team of 20 to Ride for Sight June 14-16, and kicking *** in the Team Challenge like you use to do. We know you won the Team Challenge many years - 10 years ago may have been your best year with over $39,000 in donations!
Here's a little flashback for you Paul, circa 2001....01 ON C Bike show - Paul Rogers from GTAM.jpg

Yep was a forum and post count reset a while back. Used to work nights and posted a lot back in the beginning.

HBD GTAM 15yrs and counting here.

Congrats Paul and I always thought you were older than 20. lol

So what does Paul do for GTAM's b'day? He buys a Harley! :p

Happy Bday to GTAMOTORCYCLE.COM

..lost a lot of $$ ever since I found you ! :p

Back
Top Bottom