HAMILTON Riders - Weekly rides through the back roads! | Page 12 | GTAMotorcycle.com

HAMILTON Riders - Weekly rides through the back roads!

I'm not sure if I get along with others? Mainly because I ride alone.

But, I work from home and can sneak away for weekdays rides for a few hours around the hammer/Fort Erie area.

Mondays and Fridays work best but the rest is fairly open. Just depends on my commitments to earning a pay check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be in- either Z1000 or Gs1200 depending on group/ speed/ temp

Hey guys anyone interested in going on a ride this coming sunday? We can all meet at Eastgate Square shoppers drugmart at around 1:00pm and go for a ride?

I should be good for Sunday at 1:00. I'm on a FZ-09.
Temp looks around 10c / Back roads are questionable.. Was on Snake Rd in Burlington today, some gravel / wet spots. Overall not too bad for this time of year.

Keep the posts going if this meet is going to happen.. Might have a friend or two who will meet up as well.

I may not be able to make this Sunday at 1 but would like to join one of these. Also on a FZ-09

Cheers

Guys changing the meetup time for tomorrow for 4:00pm. This will accommodate a few more people I hope!

Meet up location: Shoppers Drug Mart Eastgate Square. We will leave at 4:15 to ride and possibly grab some refreshments along the way!

Was hoping to make it out but wife's not back yet. Enjoy

Hey guys, local Hamilton rider here. Saturday ride to Niagara Falls. 1pm meet up at Tim's/Wendy's top on the hill on Mud Street. Esso on the corner, Pioneer down the street (area). Gassed up and leaving 1:30pm sharp. Back roads there, 1st stop in Smithville (94 Shell). Hope that's enuff info...

Small guy (Asian) on a big bike (Ninja).
Gsxr1K,954,929.

Good morning!
I like your plan, and would like to join your ride today. However, my shop is blocked by an 8 inch drift of angry, rutted, icy snow this morning. I don't think it will melt off in time today. Have a great ride!
FZ10er

Hi guys, sorry I was a little late, stopped by at 1:35 and left to do the route. 1st stop in Smithville was at 1:57, headed to Fonthill, gas (renovation now) is no more there. St.Ann's has a little snow, 20 mile was all clear and Pelham was all wet due to runoff across both ways. Make you gas up in Smithville. Had to turn back because of the 24hr gas station being turned into a Esso (eventually) 3:30 back in Smitville. (OPP SUV doing the S.Ville-Fonhill route, same as our typical route) have fun and ride safe. Possibly doing the same area on Sunday, meet up 2:00pm, leave 2:30pm. Come if you can, either way I'll ride past Tim's/Wendy's before I head off.

Any Hamilton area rides happening Easter weekend?
My Sunday is a bust but Fri, Sat and Monday are looking good.
Oakville FZ09er itchin to put down some kms...

Ride Sun 2pm meet up; 2:30pm departure. Same spot as above, Fonthill and back. 2-3hrs total. Timmy'/Wendy's Mud Street.

what kind of ride is this going to be? cruise, spirited. bike types?

All bikes welcome, normal speeds riddin. I usually do the speedy stuff solo. These rides/meet ups are for the "other" types of rides. Sunny Sunday Rides?!

Sounds good. I'll be out for it top of centennial and the Tims?

Yes Tims/Wendy's.

Gary- it was when you were leading the group. It's early in the season, so I'm trying to stay clear from the 'ditch pigs' as someone once told me.

My ride was stuck at ultimate cycle this weekend due to crap business hours. Hopefully next time I can get in on it. No highways/over 80 roads right?

Back
Top Bottom