HAMILTON Riders - Weekly rides through the back roads! | GTAMotorcycle.com

HAMILTON Riders - Weekly rides through the back roads!

Klutch23

Hey y'all,

I'm from the West Hamilton mountain/Ancaster area. Looking to get a group of riders together to cruise around with on weekends and what not.

A little about me. I'm a Mac Student, riding a 2010 Ninja 250 for 2 seasons now. Very familiar with the back roads of Ancaster/Dundas.

All bikes and experience levels are welcome for these rides!

Post below if you're interested :)

ModularGT

Hey Klutch!

I'm on the Hamilton mountain. I also know of a few roads in the Ancaster and Dundas area, and also looking for people to ride with. I also know of quite a few roads around the Milton area is I grew up there.

QuantumBlue919Guy

Good to see someone start up a Hamilton thread this year, try starting a weekly meet!

Gpz900

I live in Beamsville but would like to try to make it for a few rides when my schedule permits

Klutch23

Had an amazing ride today, 280 KMs through Ancaster, Dundas, and Waterdown!

What do you guys think about meeting up on Friday evenings and/or Sunday mornings?!

TimJ

250's have historically made good leaders. :p

I'd be down for some Friday night action.
Hahaha now we know what the dotted lines on google maps means at least! I wonder if Klutch23 knows the good 'N3WMAN back roads'...

jaygreene24

I would be down for Friday or Sunday. Ever get out during the week? A couple of us ride a few times a week from Hamilton mountain area.

N3WMAN

Hahaha now we know what the dotted lines on google maps means at least! I wonder if Klutch23 knows the good 'N3WMAN back roads'...
Hahaha good times. I would be down for some more of that, the supermoto would make quick work of it.

Top Bottom