HAMILTON Riders - Weekly rides through the back roads! | Page 11 | GTAMotorcycle.com

HAMILTON Riders - Weekly rides through the back roads!

Crackberry

Site Supporter
Subscribing. I really enjoy riding in that area and just a bit north of there also. Great stuff that you don't need to go crazy to enjoy.

What pace might a "regular group ride" be?
Relaxed and enjoyable, not trying to break or set any land speed records...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PhinX404

I'd be down for a meet and cruise at some point too. only had the bike for a month and a half now and usually riding around beamsville, grimsby and stoney creek.

Jason416

Usually ride through the area by Lakeshore or QEW on weekends, would be cool meeting up and checking out other cool roads around.

Caulberg

Hi All.,
From Stoney Creek,. Usually do evening / weekend rides in the Halton Hills area as well as the Niagara back roads with a great bunch of riders.
Also hit the moto social's in TO from time to time.

Next weekend's looking good for a rip,.. If anyone is heading out post it up!

blackcamaro

There's a good chance I'll be out bombing around on the supermoto I bought a couple weeks ago. Won't be a big ride just looking to shake the bugs out kind of the thing, but I'll check back here and see if your still going out.

Sonduren

There's a good chance I'll be out bombing around on the supermoto I bought a couple weeks ago. Won't be a big ride just looking to shake the bugs out kind of the thing, but I'll check back here and see if your still going out.
I wont be out until late march :)

Caulberg

Was out yesterday afternoon for a few hrs with the usual suspects,. Stuck to the main roads & highway, great to get back out again!
Today's not looking too bad either..

Mike_666

Site Supporter
Caulberg - I'm in Stoney Creek as well. We should get out for some rides this season! Anyone else in the area?
There are a few others that I know on the east mountain / stoney Creek area that meet up once in a while. I'll keep you guys informed.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Caulberg

I'm in!
Looks like mid April before the weather/roads improve.. Buzzkill as Feb looked promising for an early spring.

nikos1965

im from Hamilton mountain riding for a few years only looking for company on some afternoon rides. Message me anytime so us Hamilton guys can get together.

Sonduren

Hey guys anyone interested in going on a ride this coming sunday? We can all meet at Eastgate Square shoppers drugmart at around 1:00pm and go for a ride?

Top Bottom