HAMILTON Riders - Weekly rides through the back roads! | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

HAMILTON Riders - Weekly rides through the back roads!

Yup, if it's nice. I might be able to find a friend or two to join the ride as well

Excellent. BTW, I have also started a thread in "Romper Room" sub-forum called "For the love of wings". If you and your friends like wings, perhaps we can include a stop-over for wings as well?

Cheers!

Looks like the weather will be nice. Is there a WeRide Hamilton group??

I don't know....this was the only thread I found so revived it hoping that other local riders will join in. I wish the weather would decide which way to go, Winter? or Spring? and stick to that decision....so we can put something together, soon!

Hey guys I'm from the east side but am always out in Hamilton seeing friends. Would love to check out some of the roads out your way and could use a change of scenery! Let me know! Just unfortunately i got a lower back injury and can't do any long rides for another 2 weeks :( Anytime after that though I always game to ride!

I'll join next time. Have to replace my chain tomorrow

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

What's the verdict? I'm from Barrie but grew up in Brantford. I love some of the roads out that way and would be happy to ride down for a meet/ride.

It appears that no one on this thread is available today....I'm going to go out for a spin anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm from Brantford too and would be willing to go for a ride at some point. Still have some more stuff to do before I'm ready to ride for this season. Mind you the weather is awesome today. Crap. Better get my azz moving.

Just got back from riding, lots of bikes out and about and truly a wonderful day to get out. Not sure if any of the riders on this thread were out today but we've got to do a group ride and soon!

Cheers

Hi All,

I'm in Burlington, and planning to head north tomorrow to the Bala, Rosseau, Parry Sound area. I was hoping to head out early and spend the whole day. Any interest?

Mark

I'm tied up at work today, could go out for a few hours Sunday if anyone else is interested.

Cheers

I'm going to head up to the Forks today because I've never been. If anyone from Hamilton wants to join me post up and we'll find a place to meet first. Planning on leaving around noon.

Back
Top Bottom