hair loss, male pattern baldness... | GTAMotorcycle.com

hair loss, male pattern baldness...

motoride777

hi there, anyone suffering from this? my dad is bald. i'm turning 30 this year and i'm showing signs of hair loss.

this is definitely a huge shock to me.

does anyone know of any remedies for this?

- any creams you can put on your scalp?
- special shampoo?
- oral supplements/medications?
- etc etc

i know hair transplant but i don't need this at the moment as i still have hair.

thanks!!!

My best advice, go with it. It's going to happen. There's nothing to can really do to stop balding or even slow it down.

Accept it and move on with life. It's only hair. Don't spend time worrying about something you can't change. I have a couple friends who freaked out when they started thinning and did some really stupid things. The one guy barely has any hair on the top or front of his head anymore but still has a patch in the front that he has grown long and try's to cover his entire dome. Looks silly. The other one is always having to wear a hat or comb what's left of his hair to make it look fuller. Looks like a dooosh. Just let it go and deal with it gracefully.

+1 don't worry about it. or shave it all and go for a bada$$ look. But please don't do a comb over or try to hide it....nobody is fooled....and just makes you look foolish. Wonder what a woman's point of view is?

Just to add:

[video=youtube;L0MK7qz13bU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU[/video]

...and just when I thought that song was outta my head.....

...actually it doesn't bother me, my one kid likes the Japanese version.....bugs the crap outta the other kid though. lol
[video=youtube;cvj3-MZO9Tw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvj3-MZO9Tw[/video]

Last edited:
Can't help. I accepted the inevitable and started shaving my head years ago. I actually hate the bald with beard is the "in" look now. I hate to appear that I'm conforming to any style.....

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.

Can't help. I accepted the inevitable and started shaving my head years ago. I actually hate the bald with beard is the "in" look now. I hate to appear that I'm conforming to any style.....

I kinda want to do this look myself...but i'm worried my hair wont grow back...I love my hair to much to risk it.

OP, you're worried about losing your hair at 30?!? $#!t, mine started going at 20. I left it for a while, then started shaving it. Only problem is you have to do it weekly-ish, to stay looking clean. I've only recently started missing it, as my oldest has grown an envious, flowing mane.
If it's just started and it bothers you, Rogaine (or the generic), has shown to be effective. But be warned, iirc once you start, you have to do it twice daily, and if you stop, you lose all progress.
Silver lining: Bald = no helmet head

He gave you a motorcycle. What else do you need?

When you can't accept anything go for a ride
When you can't change something you go for a ride
When you can't understand the difference you go for a ride.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.

Im so with you on this! I hate when things i like fall into trends...

I don't understand why people here lose their hair so fast, other parts of the world people lose their hair at 50. Call me crazy but they're putting something in the water

I don't understand why people here lose their hair so fast, other parts of the world people lose their hair at 50. Call me crazy but they're putting something in the water

Flouride...

hi there, anyone suffering from this? my dad is bald. i'm turning 30 this year and i'm showing signs of hair loss.

this is definitely a huge shock to me.

does anyone know of any remedies for this?

- any creams you can put on your scalp?
- special shampoo?
- oral supplements/medications?
- etc etc

i know hair transplant but i don't need this at the moment as i still have hair.

thanks!!!

It seems to me everytime I see a dude worried about losing his hair he generally is fat, or bad teeth or bad style. I rarely see a fit ,styling happy guy who cares about his hair.
creams, transplants and dying your hair never look right. Just go with it and keep it short get in good shape and don't worry about it again. No one gives a crap about your hair unless it's bad hair .

Higher testosterone than those ladyboy countries

Yup my hair started falling out at 20 and I hated that fact so much I suckered myself into a small transplant as I was more worried how I looked at that age. Now I regret it because the hair that was transplanted is great but the hair just keeps being lost behind it!
I'm at the stage that I'm just going to shave it all because it's thinning too much and is a pain in the ***. I keep it short and tidy but it's annoying and shaved head = no helmet head!

Back
Top Bottom