Guys that do your own car oil changes... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Guys that do your own car oil changes...

LoneRonin

Mobil 1 is on sale at CT, cheapest I've seen it 32.89, I picked up 4 jugs. Its a 4.4 liter jug with a bonus liter bottle on the side. For $140 I got 5 oil changes worth...saved over $100 easy.

Don't some people use that in bikes as well?

WTF thanks for the heads up

Mobil 1 is on sale at CT, cheapest I've seen it 32.89, I picked up 4 jugs. Its a 4.4 liter jug with a bonus liter bottle on the side. For $140 I got 5 oil changes worth...saved over $100 easy.

Thanks for the heads up!

that's car oil not good for bikes with wet clutches. Okay for a Harley that has seperate clutch fluids

Probably why the OP specified in the title "car oil changes"

They never have 0w40 in jugs. Only in quarts and that's about $12 a bottle

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Just for the record I bought many multiples of jugs of synthetic oil many moons ago at drastic discount to see me into the future. This has proven to be a very viable part of a maintenance modality. Do not miss this opportunity if a) you do your own oil changes and/or b) your wife does your oil changes.

Just for the record I bought many multiples of jugs of synthetic oil many moons ago at drastic discount to see me into the future. This has proven to be a very viable part of a maintenance modality. Do not miss this opportunity if a) you do your own oil changes and/or b) your wife does your oil changes.

On my way to CT at lunch.

Just picked up 4 jugs so a total of 24L at CT. Had to go to two diff stores because one ran out of the 5w-30 that I need.

I typically use the Motomaster Formula 1 which is about $17/5L jug, but I wanted to try something else.

OK thats great now we just got to find you a better place to live. Don't go away.

Back
Top Bottom