grunge brush = awesome | GTAMotorcycle.com

grunge brush = awesome

mr.fizz

this thing tripled my chain cleaning speed, only $25. :D it should come mandatory with motorcycle owne ship. anyone else got one?

W68185B.JPG

Never heard of it, but that looks genious.
Also curious where you get one of those.

Can you please stop posting things in the wrong sections? This should be in the review section.

meh...not so much a review as a general motorcyle suggestion :p

I use that to brush my teeth. Cleans the front, back and bottom sides with just one stroke. The brush at the back takes care of the hard to clean plaque.

I got mine from at Canadian Tire for about 12 bucks if I remember correctly.

Don't clean a chain without it. =p

OP, Where did you get this thing from... I need one too.
Was looking at the ones at Royal D. but I saw this one on Youtube and it looked sweet.
Please post where to buy one.
Thanks

The Tirox chain cleaner is also a very good cleaning brush - and it comes WITH the bottle of chain cleaner:

$17 from CycleWorld Superstore or Honda Parkway Powerhouse...

tirox_chain_cleaner.jpg

I'll be trying the Tirox brush as well.

It should be a good test since I've done around 2100 k

The Tirox chain cleaner is also a very good cleaning brush - and it comes WITH the bottle of chain cleaner:

$17 from CycleWorld Superstore or Honda Parkway Powerhouse...

+1 for tirox 360
works like magic, cheap easy and fast.
used on an old chain that hasnt been used in a few years and was very dirty.
got the job done in 10-15 minutes.

couldn't find it local to i bought off ebay. after currency conversion and shipping it came to $25. :D

SOLD!
Thanks for the tip off Fizz.
I am ordering one tonight.

i have read reviews on a few different cleaning brushes. after reviews and pics and much cleaning experience i have found that a cheap electric toothbrush works best. sure, it will take a little longer than some of these quicker methods, but it will be cleaner.

Back
Top Bottom