Group Ride Ignores ‘Groups of 5+’ and ‘Physical Distancing’ | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Group Ride Ignores ‘Groups of 5+’ and ‘Physical Distancing’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever organized this should be charged. The same way a church pastor was charged last week for organizing a service in the church parking lot where everyone stayed in their cars. Sure, everyone abided by the physical distancing rules, but it was a group gathering of more than 5 people which isn’t allowed right now.

I hate critical mass mentality. "There are a lot of us so we can break the laws"

Really? Last I heard police were saying that they had passed over all the info to the crown and charges were pending.
Apparently they’re planning another service for today though....

Really... and he shouldn't be.
If they drive in, park, listen to him over a speaker and drive out.. without getting out of their cars.. What's the issue?

Really... and he shouldn't be.
If they drive in, park, listen to him over a speaker and drive out.. without getting out of their cars.. What's the issue?

“But officer, so what if I’m drunk? I didn’t hurt anyone on the drive home. What’s the issue?”

I saw a group of 100000 bikes cars and trucks traveling down the 401 just this past friday.

And did they all stop at a gas station or some other parking lot, high-five each other and talk about how ‘wicked-fast’ riders/drivers they are?

I rode up through muskoka yesterday and saw multiple groups with more than 5 bikes. I don't think the cops are actually enforcing the max 5 rule when it comes to people riding together.

I rode up through muskoka yesterday and saw multiple groups with more than 5 bikes. I don't think the cops are actually enforcing the max 5 rule when it comes to people riding together.

Actually riding together isn't breaking the gathering rule.
Meeting up or stopping and hanging out.. might.

He is the dude that organized that? What a moron..self-entitled POS

This is also the same group that puts together the KSR track days at Grand Bend. I’ve never attended their days but I’ve heard they are a giant mess!

ITT

Authoritarians upset not everyone is abiding by their personal interpretation of the government's "lockdown".
Goofs gathering in large groups and publicizing it.

There is a middle ground, use your head and find it.

I'm curious if the riders could even use any washrooms, get food, etc. during this long ride.

523d1565ad6f14dee6da63dfe5c6e8b9.jpg

8ee766d8eb18ba45b32b98c29258b17a.jpg

If you really want to thank Front Line Worker.
Stay Home
Give them more money
Give them the best PPE
Don't overwork them
Listen to their concerns
The group rides to support front line worker has very good intentions but not really thought out.

If you really want to thank Front Line Worker.
Stay Home
Give them more money
Give them the best PPE
Don't overwork them
Listen to their concerns
The group rides to support front line worker has very good intentions but not really thought out.

This was not a ride to support anything. This was a group of street riders, riding aggressively and stunt riding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom